Moparts

Compu- Flow

Posted By: dare_dude

Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 01:40 AM

Anybody using there work? Heads or short block??
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 01:52 AM

I love my Compu-Flow heads and Nick is one of the best head guys the racing world
He will only sell you what you need to get the job done.
Gus
Posted By: BigDog68Dart

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 01:55 AM

Nick has done engines for me, including my current combo, I would rate him very high, and honest, don't sell you parts you don't need. been very satisfied with every thing he has done for me!My rwo cents!
Posted By: Dunnuck Racing

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 02:03 AM

I just bought some equiptment from another engine builder who's shop is near Nick's.While I was there,I asked him if he knew Nick.He had nothing but good things to say about him,even though they compete for business.
That says something,to me anyway.
Posted By: Labratt

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 02:28 AM

Hi Gus! Out of curiousity...what heads are you using? Ported? Flow numbers??? Thanks,Buddy!
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 02:42 AM

Hey Randy I have Indy EZ's with some bowl work and and some slight work on the intake roof.
I didn't get any flow sheets after they were done but they look great and I trust Nick after dealing with him for 25 years he knows his chit about Mopar heads
Gus
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 12:25 PM

I bought my headers from him, great guy to talk with! A good friend of mine had a pair of Indy SR's that were ported at Compu-Flow and ran real good.
Posted By: Bob_Spelic

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 01:34 PM

I have been using Nick's services for 10 years and have no complaints. I have had him do steel and aluminum heads for me, short blocks and complete engines.

He will not steer you into parts you do not need to meet your goals, and is fully equiped to build or recommend what you need to meet those goals. He is a distributor for Indy,and most of the other parts and can match or beat most prices out there.

My current engine is a complete engine from him. I highly recommend Compu-flow.

Bob Spelic

Attached picture 6156175-2008Dragsteratbyron.jpg
Posted By: sixpakdodge

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 06:05 PM

I'll agree with what everyone else said. After my usual machinist told me I couldn't run my 440-1's with a 4.5" bore, I gave Nick a call and have been very happy that I did. Nick ported my heads, had a cam ground for me, and ordered my rotating assembly for me. I had a few problems that I ran into during the assembly and Nick was a phone call away for help. After my experience with Comp-U-Flow, I can guarantee that they will be the only ones I deal with from now on for my engine services.
Posted By: therocks

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 07:37 PM

Ive never bought from Nick but I talked to him at Carlisle a few times.He is a real nice guy had time to discuss stuff and really dosent try and push parts or service.Ill probally take my aluminum heads to him when I get ready to have them ported.Call him he always has time to discuss stuff with you.Rocky
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/24/10 11:03 PM

Nick knows what it takes with what, to do whatever you want to accomplish. He is also going to be our next Firecore dealer for Ohio. Start ordering your sets from him while spec'ing your upcoming builds.. He will also have our distributors and coils, in stock, and on the shelves.
Posted By: MrBelvedere

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/25/10 03:23 AM

He built my 470 a few years ago. Like said here, he knows whst it takes to get the job done. Very knowledgeable and super guy to talk to. Do yourself a favor, call him up and talk to him about what you want. He'll steer you in the right direction if nothing else.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/25/10 06:06 AM

We have a customers car with a Compu-Flo engine in it. Runs very well for what it is for sure. 9.30's at 3100 with a pretty basic set up, well now that the chassis works
Posted By: steelhead

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/25/10 02:22 PM

Nicks work ROCKS It speaks for itself

Attached picture 6157955-HOTRODS.jpg
Posted By: JACK1440

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/25/10 06:08 PM

Nick did a set of indy ez-1's for me about 4 yrs ago. I was very happy with the service and performance. My heads ended up flowing 329 int. and 230 exh. @ .700. I would definitely go back to him for my next set of heads. 440-1's........
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/25/10 06:30 PM

Always a great guy-- no bull
Can't go wrong with Nick
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/25/10 06:54 PM

Did my heads like almost seven years back and no complaints. Flow great at lower mid-range numbers. A realistic approach to true street cars.
Posted By: 67mprfan

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/25/10 07:46 PM

anyone have a # for him or website
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: Compu- Flow - 08/25/10 07:52 PM

Phone 330-725-7591
Web http://compu-flow.com/

Greg
© 2024 Moparts Forums