Moparts

I would like to thank

Posted By: pro6pakRR

I would like to thank - 07/19/10 04:14 AM

I want to thank,Lonnie, Larry and Kay Smith, and espcially Doug (69ChargerMD) for your help on Saturday when I passed out, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being there, It showed me what real friends I have. Once again, Thank you.
Chief Wiseman
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 04:18 AM

WOW I hope it was nothing serious

The entire Smith family are good peps

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 04:26 AM

Suger crashed was 49
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 05:08 AM

wow...I take it you're a diebetic
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 05:24 AM

glad to hear your ok

do you still have your wallet ??

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 05:27 AM

Yep that I am,have it under control,still can't for the life of me figure out what happened.Or how it got that low(ate the same junk I alway's eat)
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 11:31 AM

Yeah... glad your ok... I didnt know what happened
till I heard the others then seen Doug heading over...
you gotta quit scaring us like that
Posted By: Bratt Racing

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 01:26 PM

Glad your ok. We all had some scare's this weekend. All and all is was a good weekend full of fun and good hard racing. Hope to see Mr Peabody, Doug and you around more. We go back years with Doug at the classic's glad to see some good people around again.
Posted By: Labratt

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 04:43 PM

Chiefie...glad you are OK! I think Doc's got his "crash cart" on his "to bring list" from now on! Had a good time hanging out with ya'll this week end! The ride home got to me though! Been fighting a NASTY headache since 5am! Vicodin's not even gettin' the job done!
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 05:16 PM

Quote:

Yep that I am,have it under control,still can't for the life of me figure out what happened.Or how it got that low(ate the same junk I alway's eat)

when I found out that I was diebetic was when I raced my Camaro in 98 at rt66...it was so hot in the car with a full helmet...as soon as I side stepped the clutch at 6500, and I started seeing blue sky, it was lights out..came to with a shift light in my eye at 8600!!

I was a lucky guy that the car was going straight..
had my blood sugar tested the next day and they caught me on the down side..

heat, low blood sugar and being dehydrated will make anyone weak but to a diebetic thats coma territory..

Re: I would like to thank - 07/19/10 09:41 PM

heat, low blood sugar and being dehydrated will make anyone weak but to a diebetic thats coma territory..

Yep had 2 out of 3.Don't think I was dehydated as I was drinking ton's of water
Chief
Wiseman Racing
Posted By: 383man

Re: I would like to thank - 07/20/10 12:41 AM

Thats how us Mopar people are. Great friends are the most important thing. Glad you are OK. Ron

Re: I would like to thank - 07/20/10 02:44 AM

Thank's Ron
© 2024 Moparts Forums