Anyone try these yet?

http://www.briskracing.com/home.php
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 06/14/10 05:57 PM

Posted By: BobR

Re: Brisk Racing spark plugs - 06/15/10 01:42 PM

Quote:

your kidding right ??

Nope. Under a lot of boost we are having some trouble keeping the candles lit with gaps over .010 on our NGK's. We are using an MSD 8 piggy backing a 7531. The next move may be to the MSD 10 but they have a bad rep for failures. So, for now, we are looking at different plug options.
Posted By: MrSixpack

Re: Brisk Racing spark plugs - 06/15/10 02:20 PM

One of our best engine builders here in Sweden does always use the Brisk plug on his high nitrous engines.

Try them they might work
Posted By: SCATPACK 1

Re: Brisk Racing spark plugs - 06/15/10 02:35 PM

The Silver Racing plugs look like the old Champion N series plugs. The iridium racing look like any of the other iridium racing plugs. So what is so different about them that would help you keep the fire going?
Maybe you need to go a mag or to the same set up the funny & TOP FUEL guys are using?
Posted By: DusterMel

Re: Brisk Racing spark plugs - 06/15/10 03:23 PM

I have run them for the past 8 yrs. they have made power on every engine I have ever had...
RyanJ built and dynoed my engine and it picked up 8 Hp with just the plug change on his dyno!
Martin at Brisk is a super nice guy and very knowledgeable.
Posted By: BobR

Re: Brisk Racing spark plugs - 06/16/10 01:20 PM

Quote:

The Silver Racing plugs look like the old Champion N series plugs. The iridium racing look like any of the other iridium racing plugs. So what is so different about them that would help you keep the fire going?
Maybe you need to go a mag or to the same set up the funny & TOP FUEL guys are using?

We've never tried iridium plugs. We have a couple of different brands of them as well. As far as the mag, that's also in discussion but we would lose some of our tuning capabilities so that won't be our first move.
© 2024 Moparts Forums