Moparts

its all about wild bill

Posted By: sam64

its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 02:28 AM

i posted a a part for sale that had to do with racing,it wasn't mine.i was just trying to post something that might help someone on here.wildbill-koffel replies it needs to be on for sale craigslist-ebay section,i guess all racers look there,any way it got deleted i guess.i guess my reply to his touched him in an unfeminine way?ban me ,i'll still own and race mopars,but i think i'll sell my blue one.
Posted By: QWK_ENUF

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 02:36 AM

wildbill-koffel

Posted By: QWK_ENUF

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 02:38 AM

it was not deleted only moved
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 02:53 AM

It's right here. Bill was only trying to be helpful. he is not mod and he did not move it ..clam down

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...;gonew=1#UNREAD
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 03:01 AM

Quote:

wildbill-koffel

Does that mean Koffel's is going to have trans R&R classes now

Russ
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 03:25 AM

Quote:

i posted a a part for sale that had to do with racing,it wasn't mine.i was just trying to post something that might help someone on here.wildbill-koffel replies it needs to be on for sale craigslist-ebay section,i guess all racers look there,any way it got deleted i guess.i guess my reply to his touched him in an unfeminine way?ban me ,i'll still own and race mopars,but i think i'll sell my blue one.

He didnt move it and he cant... if its associated
with craigslist and a few others it gets moved.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 03:52 AM

Quote:

i guess my reply to his touched him in an unfeminine way?

I didn't even see your reply till after I saw this post.

Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 04:13 AM

I always like to be touched in feminine ways. Never unfeminine. And just so everyone understands....LOL... Bill and Scott are definately two different people..
Posted By: Sport440

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 04:25 AM

Sam, Bill is a great guy! He was just trying to help. Even though it could appear that he was busting your chops for posting in the wrong forum.

He wasnt IMO. He was just trying to steer you in the right direction.

Had he not of bothered to help, your post would of been moved anyways.

But you do have a point, It Is All about Wild Bill lately mike
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 04:28 AM

Quote:

I think you greatly over exagertae my importance
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 04:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I think you greatly over exagertae my importance

............ ...............
Posted By: 3ddart

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 02:01 PM

what the heck!!!! russ, you said it was all about me!!! imo, bill has been in the spotlite alot of late, but he's a great guy and is just getting his due! he will go out of his way to help anybody out, but give him the chance and he'll bust your chops also, especially if he likes you! kinda like when he ignores you you know he doesn't like you, lol dave
Posted By: Crizila

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 03:32 PM

Actually, IMO, there are a lot of posts on the race forum that don't belong there. This particular post obviously didn't belong, but there are plenty of other posts that don't remotely involve racing ( in any form ) that don't get moved to the "general" forum. I won't expound on that, as it would have no benefit to doing so. I'm sure the Mods have to make some difficult decisions at times, but they don't seem to have a problem with profanity. Just wonder if they all have the same set of guide-lines ( or guide-lines at all )for other things or do they just "wing it" - or use some other criteria??
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 04:05 PM

Quote:

Actually, IMO, there are a lot of posts on the race forum that don't belong there. This particular post obviously didn't belong, but there are plenty of other posts that don't remotely involve racing ( in any form ) that don't get moved to the "general" forum. I won't expound on that, as it would have no benefit to doing so. I'm sure the Mods have to make some difficult decisions at times, but they don't seem to have a problem with profanity. Just wonder if they all have the same set of guide-lines ( or guide-lines at all )for other things or do they just "wing it" - or use some other criteria??

I'm sure we all(mods) let alot of stuff slide, I
dont think the guys would appreciate it if we went
right by the guide lines... I try to let ALOT of
stuff slide but its just that some things have a
forum just for it, like the craigslist, racing junk
and a few more... some of the stuff is our discretion...
but if you want we can go straight by the rules, we can
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: its all about wild bill - 02/11/10 04:30 PM

Quote:

I moved it. Quit crying.
© 2024 Moparts Forums