Moparts

Jan 16th Roll call for Sled City Swap meet..

Posted By: Bob_Coomer

Jan 16th Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 03:46 AM

Mods if you dont care to sticky this for a few days...thanks..

So who's a going? As of now I plan to attend, just wondering who's going, and who's cooking? LOL..

I think its over kinda early Saturday (4:00 PM), so maybe the guys on Moparts might have a dinner Gathering for some bench racing and some food...
Well with 6" of snow on the ground here, if we cant race cause of the weather..atleast we can talk about racing.
Although some shows events dont want people BB-Q's a going on, cause it cuts into there concession earnings. Im pretty sure they dont want people inside smoking up the place, but who knows?
It might just be easier to have dinner at the local Hooters, Apple Bee's etc..

Just a thought..
Posted By: FY1TA

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 03:51 AM

Considering going . What was the attendance like last year and how many vendors ?
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 04:05 AM

Is that this coming Saturday?
Posted By: Butch

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 12:08 PM

Yep the 16th......... It was small turnout last year but good to see some fellow mopar friends. I plan to attend. Weather looks to be good at this point.

Butch
Posted By: Unknown_element

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 01:48 PM

Anybody have an address?
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 02:36 PM

Quote:

Anybody have an address?

http://www.sledcityevents.com/2009/10/2nd-annual-all-mopar-swap-meet/
Posted By: HoosierGTX

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 03:43 PM

I,m driving over from Seymour,In. Hope to be there early!
Posted By: THE GLASS MAN

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 03:52 PM

Hey guys, Thanks for the roll call. As for last years event , I want to thank all the vendors and the shoppers that braved the high temps of 8 degrees that day, and the short notice advertising, and the solid ice that we had to walk on. This year we have bumped it up a notch, and started the advertising at the Mid Ohio Mopars Swap Meet in the early spring. We have moved the event to The Ohio Expo Center, Rhodes Building for a 2 day , Friday evening & Saturday day show. The General admission that you pay on Friday will get you in for free on Saturday.Phone's been ringing off the hook and it looks like it will be a good swap. We have a good cafeteria that will be selling the usual food and beer and the weatherman says 35-40 degrees and no more snow. See you there, Larry
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 04:40 PM

I was hoping to go, but i think i have to work.
Have fun its a cool little meet.
Posted By: Michael

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 06:55 PM

I'll be there if I don't have to work.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 09:54 PM

Larry, are you going to have any sales or anything on fiberglass for the weekend???

Casey
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 10:37 PM

I am going to try and be there sat morning...everyone get your name tags out !!!

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 11:48 PM

Quote:

Larry, are you going to have any sales or anything on fiberglass for the weekend???

Casey

I will have a few parts there and a complete aluminum 63 Dodge front end for sale. What do you need?

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/11/10 11:49 PM

Quote:

Casey

good question, if larrys got a real good price on that 63 plymouth pin on hood and tall hood scoop, i'll let you pick it up for me Casey.
What a guy!
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/12/10 02:06 AM

Quote:

Yep the 16th......... It was small turnout last year but good to see some fellow mopar friends. I plan to attend. Weather looks to be good at this point.

Butch

Hey Butch would you want to hook up with Rick and I to go down together?
Gus
Posted By: sixpackjeff

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/12/10 02:56 AM

Wouldn't miss it! I'll be there with a load of Mopar lit. PM me if you're looking for something special.

Attached picture 5729143-BeckysCamera077.jpg

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/12/10 08:58 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Butch

Hey Butch would you want to hook up with Rick and I to go down together?
Gus

Sure Gus give me a call with the details.
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/12/10 02:50 PM

So this is at the fair grounds ? anyone know for sure what building it is in ? Rhodes building ?
Posted By: 360904

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/12/10 03:26 PM

Ohio Expo Center, Rhodes Building

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/12/10 06:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Casey

I will have a few parts there and a complete aluminum 63 Dodge front end for sale. What do you need?

Need a pin-on hood for a 65 coronet along with one of your AFX hemi hood scoops

Casey
Posted By: Bob_Coomer

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/13/10 12:50 AM

What kind of 65 Belvedere parts will be on hand Larry?

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/14/10 02:15 AM

From my experence he only takes orders.

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/14/10 04:14 AM

Quote:

From my experence, I always bring fiberglass parts to a meet, and if I don't have it , I'll take an order, and then I'll make it.One must call ahead to make sure that their parts will be at a certain race or swap meet. The trailer is only so big. I'll see you there. At this meet, I will be taking orders for The 15th Annual Indy Show on March 6-7.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/14/10 04:41 AM

I have to work both days
Posted By: sixpackjeff

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/14/10 01:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

From my experence, I always bring fiberglass parts to a meet, and if I don't have it , I'll take an order, and then I'll make it.One must call ahead to make sure that their parts will be at a certain race or swap meet. The trailer is only so big. I'll see you there. At this meet, I will be taking orders for The 15th Annual Indy Show on March 6-7.

Aren't you going to the Winter Classic?
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/14/10 01:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh my -------------

Russ
Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/14/10 09:42 PM

I plan on being there early so I can get back home early. BUT, I might be convinced to stop by at Hooters if that party gets started!

Re: Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/14/10 10:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No Jeff, I am having a few clients stop by to pick up their parts on that same day. Are you going up there to hear his musical entertainment and see his celeberties? Give Charlie my regards, and have fun .

Re: Jan 16th Roll call for Sled City Swap meet.. - 01/18/10 02:43 PM

A special thanks to all the vendors and buyers for making the 2nd Annual Sled City Championship Events All Mopar Swap Meet a huge success.Seen a lot of new faces in the crowd and a lot of Mopar seasoned faces as well. If you weren't vending there, you weren't selling and makeing money that day. If you didn't pay your $5.00 at the door, you weren't getting good deals that day. We doubled the attendence and almost doubled the vendor count and will try to do the same next year.Who knows, maybe Paul Wilson will show up next year to do a story for MCG on the first All Mopar Swap Meet of the new year.
© 2024 Moparts Forums