Moparts

Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park

Posted By: Kindafast

Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/07/10 01:09 AM

Just found out Pinks All Out will start signup on Jan 18Th @7:00 p/m Let's get some local mopars in there
Posted By: earthmover

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/07/10 02:42 AM

whats the rules and cost..
Posted By: hemiparts

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/07/10 04:29 AM

7pm ???? that's an odd start time
We're going to try to get in we're in the lottery for Z-Max and want to try to make VA & Bristol TN in Oct.. If we get enough Moparts folks in we need to plan a cookout Friday night !!!!!

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/07/10 11:36 AM

I don't know how to post a link. You can go to VMPs site for more info.
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/07/10 11:39 AM

well I hope they are better organized than the clowns down here. I still haven't recieved my ticket and it's been a month. they have charged my credit card and wont respond to calls.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/07/10 01:09 PM

Here a link
http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/drag/
Posted By: 440Jim

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/07/10 03:26 PM

Quote:

Here a link
http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/drag/

Pinks All Out racer registration will begin January 18th, 2010 at 7:00pm. VMP will host Pinks All Out on Friday and Saturday June 4th and 5th. This registration will be for participants and crew members. The entire registration process will take place online and 400 participant entries will be available.

Collecting money in January for a June event. And collecting money from the people that make the TV show? I thought TV shows were paid by advertising, not the actors?

That being said, it can be an fun/interesting event. But go to have fun, not race or do well. They pick whoever they want, not based on how good you race.
Posted By: earthmover

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/08/10 12:49 AM

im just trying to get this right for any of you guys that has been on pinks please help out some...you go pay your cash and then go back and try out in june....then you my not be picked..or do you go pay your cash and my not be picked at all....im not trying to start a debat but trying to get the process thought out.....i looked at the web site but it doesnt have this info unless i over looked it..(could have just took pain med) but i would like to know cause i may try to make it up there.....
Posted By: dusturbd340W5

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/08/10 12:52 AM

Quote:

well I hope they are better organized than the clowns down here. I still haven't recieved my ticket and it's been a month. they have charged my credit card and wont respond to calls.

They must not like you Tony I had my ticket 30 minutes after I paid

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/08/10 12:31 PM

Quote:

im just trying to get this right for any of you guys that has been on pinks please help out some...you go pay your cash and then go back and try out in june....then you my not be picked..or do you go pay your cash and my not be picked at all....im not trying to start a debat but trying to get the process thought out.....i looked at the web site but it doesnt have this info unless i over looked it..(could have just took pain med) but i would like to know cause i may try to make it up there.....

Honestly you would probally have better luck trying to win the powerball lottery than getting picked to race. But if you go to get a couple of passes and party alot you will love it.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/08/10 12:36 PM

You pay now, then in June you get there get your 4 passes, on the fourth pass they have what's called a "Floating Mininum" for you group ( cars are grouped in .50 clusters to keep racing close) if you don't run under the " floating minium" you don't even get considered. Then they chose a cluster of cars and then narrow that down to the final 16 you see featured on TV. We did the Z-MAx event last year, and I would for sure reccommned that you do it at least once.
Posted By: Mr 5 Speed

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/08/10 04:54 PM

Going to try for Maple Grove. Don't listen to the negativity. PM me or DrJay0, or Dave with the Charger, or what's his name with the other Blue Duster. I think any one of us can tell you what a great time there is in attending.

Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/08/10 05:17 PM

Hey Emilio, Happy New Year to all the gang!

Attached File

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/08/10 05:54 PM

Quote:

Going to try for Maple Grove. Don't listen to the negativity. PM me or DrJay0, or Dave with the Charger, or what's his name with the other Blue Duster. I think any one of us can tell you what a great time there is in attending.

No negativity here. I love it , it's great fun. As long as you don't get too disappointed if you don't get picked to race. It's funny how the I want to race button gets pushed when you are at the track. " Car here , Me here, Can't race, kick the dog"
Posted By: Mr 5 Speed

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/08/10 06:17 PM

Thanks Billy you too.
-Emilio
Posted By: Darrell

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 12:34 AM

Ok, I got in. What little it will do with a high 11 second car. Maybe I can come up with something faster, if not I will make my time runs and drink plenty of BEER!
Posted By: chris3

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 12:36 AM

Depends on how many cars are in the class.
Posted By: gtsdon

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 12:58 AM

Darrell, I also got-in. Im sure we wont be the only 11 second cars there. Bubba.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 01:02 AM

we got in , count us in the high 11 second class
Posted By: keefe

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 01:08 AM

Darrell I'm in so Ill bring some too.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 01:16 AM

We are in too. My son also made it in and that darn Kurt with that Duster got in also. Party time

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 01:29 AM

Quote:

Party time

I'm all for it!
Posted By: drag440

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 01:43 AM

We didn't get in I think everbody did but us.
Posted By: DragDart360

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 02:40 AM

Had a shot but messed it up(no second chances) would of been another high 11 second car
We are going to Z-max and will try for Maple Grove
Posted By: QuickDart 502

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 02:50 AM

Well this makes 2 for me. Im in at Z-Max and VMP. Im going for the triphecta and try for Maple Grove.

Attached picture 5744627-091709_1647[00].jpg
Posted By: 572stealth

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 11:31 AM

Im in with the Duster (low 10's) but thinking of switching to the Daytona (7.6's) for the quick 8. Any suggestions? But we will party either way.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 04:33 PM

What time does the party start

I tried,and didn't get in @ ZMAX but we're going to try for Bristol in OCT.

With a 7.50 Daytona we'll definatley make the Quick 8 show..

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/19/10 09:41 PM

Quote:

Im in with the Duster (low 10's) but thinking of switching to the Daytona (7.6's) for the quick 8. Any suggestions? But we will party either way.

Bring the daytona. You at least have a chance for a grand.
After you play in the quick 8 I will put you on the trailer.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/20/10 03:31 AM

Quote:

Heck ya should be a shoe in for the quick8

Attached picture 5746964-091709_1647[00].jpg

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/20/10 03:36 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Bring the daytona. You at least have a chance for a grand.
After you play in the quick 8 I will put you on the trailer.

Man Joe you steppn on your tongue again with those words.After the show let the party begin!!!!

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/20/10 12:21 PM

Hey Ron, I plan on treeing him real bad.
Posted By: gtsdon

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/20/10 12:59 PM

Ron, Joe will have to leave before Kurt stages just to see his taillights cross the stripe. Lots of locals made it in- should be a good time. Joe, don’t forget to bring Gravity, I was talking to him a few weeks ago at Pro Alignment… That’s one funny dude…
Posted By: chris3

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/20/10 01:33 PM

Let's try to set a location to try to get all the MOPARTS members together on Friday night. Bring some coolers and get to meet some of the members.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/20/10 03:13 PM

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/20/10 04:12 PM

Quote:

Let's try to set a location to try to get all the MOPARTS members together on Friday night. Bring some coolers and get to meet some of the members.

That place is going to be a mad house. Someone should put up a banner for moparts so we can find it.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/20/10 09:22 PM

As long as the weather holds out it should be ugly night.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 01/20/10 09:56 PM

Quote:

What time does the party start

I tried,and didn't get in @ ZMAX but we're going to try for Bristol in OCT.

With a 7.50 Daytona we'll definatley make the Quick 8 show..

Party starts as soon as we get there.

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 02/17/10 12:52 AM

Wow, I just realized today that the Mopar show at VMP is the following weekend!!!Might need more
Posted By: MoparPitBull

Re: Pinks All Out Virginia Motorsports Park - 02/17/10 12:58 AM

Quote:

Hey im whats his name with the other blue duster.
© 2024 Moparts Forums