Moparts

Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year.

Posted By: sunroofgtx

Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 03:05 AM

Besides 4 other tracks in the US, your favorite show ,Pinks, will only be filming in Dallas, Texas next year. I think the other tracks are ATCO, Z Max, one in Cali. and not sure on the fourth. NAPA might be pulling out as well.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 03:37 AM

After the revamp this season I couldn't watch it with out

Too bad. I loved my experience there and was looking forward to another till I saw the direction they were going.

I could care less what they do now and will just value my fond memories of the good times I had.
Posted By: scottb

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 03:58 AM

Arm drop live gone I think pinks is gone to after this yr I did have a good time at pinks last yr
Posted By: rowin4

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 04:25 AM

What did they change? haven't seen the show in a long time.

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 04:27 AM

Quote:

Arm drop live gone I think pinks is gone to after this yr I did have a good time at pinks last yr

are they going off the tree now?
Posted By: scottydog

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 04:28 AM

They have a new comic relief that prides himself in one liners. I heard that NAPA might be dancing with ADRL?
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 04:38 AM

Well. what I have noticed is since Nate and his brother are gone (this year) the fields are very widespread. The racing just does not seem as close as before, and since the Famoso deal to me proved it. In the drivers meeting Rich made it pretty clear who called the shots and who made the rules(that could change at a moments notice).
That being said I have had fun and ran are cars in 3 PAO's and will be signing up again tomorrow. Not gonna miss a fun time at our home track. Infineon Raceway.

Keith
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 04:39 AM

Quote:

They have a new comic relief that prides himself in one liners. I heard that NAPA might be dancing with ADRL?

is that Willie B?
i think he is pretty good. better than the other guys that left.
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 05:28 AM

Stinks? Always was scripted
Posted By: MIKES_DUSTER

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 06:17 AM

Bring back,LOSE THE RACE,LOSE YOUR RIDE!!!!
Posted By: Crizila

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 08:40 AM

Quote:

Stinks? Always was scripted

That's a big 10-4!
Posted By: joshking440

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 12:25 PM

I have you have to believe this will ruin pinks.... I think one of the biggest things that helped PINKS was the anticipation of them showing up....I agree, it was scripted, and it was kind of corny, but it was a huge shot in the arm for Drag Racing as far as getting people interested and helping to get the media interested in Drag Racing, two things that are important to help keep are sport growing.....NHRA is going to do it!!!!!
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 02:10 PM

the premis was good shame rich had to run it his way. But like others said it did bring drag racing into the homes of the unknowing.
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Pinks made a deal to have a home track next year. - 11/13/09 02:13 PM

NHRA will only try to do it if Nascar does since they seem to try to copy them and if they can charge participants big bucks and give them little in return.
© 2024 Moparts Forums