Moparts

Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif

Posted By: sunroofgtx

Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/11/09 02:04 AM

Well, this is interesting. Firecore50 wires are on the top 6 out of 8 qualifiers in Top Fuel Funny car and Dragster. This is the best we have qualified as a group all year !! Beckman, Capps , Hagen and Wilkerson, #1-4 and Cory Mac and Tony Shoe Number 2 and 4. And just last year people were asking why we were not on any "notable" racecars. Thanks Moparts. This team , this website, is number one.. Moparts is one of the key factors. Thanks again. This isn't even counting we are on 4 out of the top 12 in ADRL Pro Extreme Pro Mod. Thanks again good people.
Posted By: 70dusterjohn

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/11/09 02:17 AM

Congrats, Thats great..
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/11/09 02:22 AM

No wonder I can't win anything.

I don't have the right wires
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/11/09 07:13 AM

Hi Rich..

Are they on any Pro Stocks?

Chris..
Posted By: moparniac

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/11/09 12:57 PM

CONGRATS.... I wish every vendor on this site had your customer sevrice! You deserve it rick

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/11/09 01:40 PM

Quote:

Hi Rich..

Are they on any Pro Stocks?

Chris..

Warren Johnson got a set and is waiting to test it. Allen Johnson also has a set, but the Mopar Hemi's have such a small diameter Hemi Head spark plug tube, our tubes are too thick to go into it. Plus 3-5 and 4-6 are so close together, it needs an almost bendable tube. We could make a set, but it would not have a tube, only shrink wrap 6 inches long. Not too hip on that, although thats what some of them are running. We have them on Pro Stock Motorcycles, though. Matt Smith, Angie McBride, Junior Pippin, and a buddy of Junior's.
Posted By: BIG BEAR

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/11/09 04:57 PM

Thats great news!!!!! Congradulations SPARKY
Posted By: kingdust

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/12/09 02:35 AM

i need a new set of wires for my small block. i have a mallory crab cap with a crank trigger, it takes chrysler style boot. do you have cut to length kits with strait plug end boots? i have msd 8.5 now. was also looking at moroso ultra 40s.

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/13/09 01:23 AM

Quote:

i need a new set of wires for my small block. i have a mallory crab cap with a crank trigger, it takes chrysler style boot. do you have cut to length kits with strait plug end boots? i have msd 8.5 now. was also looking at moroso ultra 40s.

You have a pm.. Thanks for the cudo's, guys. It was hard and is hard work doing this. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: maxie

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/13/09 02:32 PM

I just dont forget us little peons, when you sell all your mopars, are big rich, famous and living next to hefner.
Posted By: firefighter3931

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qualif - 10/13/09 04:08 PM

Quote:

I just dont forget us little peons, when you sell all your mopars, are big rich, famous and living next to hefner.

What he said

Congrats buddy...those are some impressive results.

Ron
Posted By: Diablo

Re: Unreal. Firecore50 wires top 6 out of 8 Top Fuel Qu - 10/13/09 04:36 PM

Great news! Keep up the good work!

I know i'm happy with mine of the 636ci engine!
© 2024 Moparts Forums