Moparts

Anyone try the E3 plugs yet?

Posted By: 69dart

Anyone try the E3 plugs yet? - 05/23/09 01:23 AM

My racecar is due for some new plugs and picked up a set of the new E3's at Jegs today. They cost about twice as much as the Autolite's but if I can stick them in without indexing it would be worth it.

On horsepower they showed to make 5 more hp on a smallblock chevy plus they burned much cleaner.
Posted By: Quicksilver440

Re: Anyone try the E3 plugs yet? - 05/23/09 01:44 AM

Quote:

My racecar is due for some new plugs and picked up a set of the new E3's at Jegs today. They cost about twice as much as the Autolite's but if I can stick them in without indexing it would be worth it.

On horsepower they showed to make 5 more hp on a smallblock chevy plus they burned much cleaner.

Those results are from where? I believe they are just another marketing ploy like splitfire plugs were. The spark is still going to take the path of least resistance....so I doubt they have any advantage over any other plug...but that doesn't mean they are bad, just probably no better than any other plug.

just my opinion....
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: Anyone try the E3 plugs yet? - 05/23/09 12:24 PM

I was going to pick up a set for my Harley and try em on there first..

I had those split fire crap plugs on my Blazer that has a Vortech supercharger...those plugs would miss when they got hot after Express way cruise and started driving city roads...

its easy to change 2 plugs over 8 so Ill give em a try on the bike...
© 2024 Moparts Forums