Moparts

Whos coming to the MATS.....

Posted By: Al_Alguire

Whos coming to the MATS..... - 02/19/24 08:18 PM

It is now less than a month away. I know I know some will complain its not a Mopar only race anymore, but it is still overwhelmingly a Mopar event. Ill be there as always just curious who else is coming.

https://matslv.com/
Posted By: volaredon

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 02/19/24 08:22 PM

Wish it wasn't a 30 hour drive from here
Posted By: topside

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 02/19/24 08:53 PM

It's something like 10 hours from me now, instead of 18, and on the "try to make it" list...
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 02/20/24 05:35 AM

“Maybe”….. but no car.
Posted By: w2stroker

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 02/20/24 01:20 PM

i'll be there . usually by myself or one or two friends. this year bringing half dozen
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 02/21/24 07:38 AM

I'm tapped out from SEMA, and no ride to slide into. Just have fun for me and maybe next year I can get something done.

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 02/21/24 07:54 PM

Bringing this back to the top Just looking to see who might come and if they would be interested if I renew the old cookout days....
Posted By: JcodeCharger

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 02/22/24 03:31 PM

I will be there, I have gone the last three years. Hopefully I will have my new turbos on the car. I will be there with a half dozen other drag cars.
Posted By: mercman1

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 02/25/24 12:57 AM

Wife and I will be there. Guys quit your bitchin about how far it is. It will take us 4 days to get there from south Florida and we're hauling a pair of 69 GTXs. Both GTXs are entered in 3 classes.
Since I'm now retired we plan on staying in Southern California for a few weeks. We plan on running at Barrona, Bakersfield, and Irwindale while out there.
If you see us stop by and introduce yourselves. It's always nice to meet fellow Moparts members in person.

Attached picture 23302.jpeg
Posted By: Wax

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/13/24 07:14 PM

Al: Curious minds want to know if your going to let the big dog Dakota eat this weekend?

Thanks

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/13/24 10:13 PM

Its already been out three times. Being that they may not have a class I can work on my stop set up I am on the fence. Only 1/4 mile class I can run is Mopar vs The World. S/Pro is likely going to be 1/8 mile. So not really sure.

I have a little worl to do on the stop stuff. Index here is 11.05

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tex013

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/13/24 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Its already been out three times. Being that they may not have a class I can work on my stop set up I am on the fence. Only 1/4 mile class I can run is Mopar vs The World. S/Pro is likely going to be 1/8 mile. So not really sure.

I have a little worl to do on the stop stuff. Index here is 11.05

[Linked Image]

wooosh !

Tex
Posted By: Wax

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/14/24 08:24 PM

Thanks for the reply. Should be a good weekend. Stay safe.
Posted By: JMCarter

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/15/24 09:52 AM

Is there any live broadcast on YouTube or ? Seems Vegas use to have a tower cam…

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/15/24 03:09 PM

Not that I am aware pof and as usual weather is an issue...Raining and windy.
Posted By: johnnycuda

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/15/24 04:46 PM

My buddy Chris took his black '67 Coronet up this time, I haven't had time to mess with my Cuda, would like to build another short block, but our machine shop closed recently.
Posted By: birdtracker

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/18/24 08:44 PM

any results Al? Birdtracker

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/19/24 05:03 PM

We won the WCNA10.5 event in the Vette. Wasnt easy as we have struggled after one small change but we got it figure out we were slow for us but managed to be fast enough all weekend
Posted By: Gabby63

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/19/24 10:21 PM

Congrats Al , it can be a struggle sometimes , but you over came them . Gary
Posted By: birdtracker

Re: Whos coming to the MATS..... - 03/19/24 11:50 PM

Glad to hear its going in the right direction. Birdtracker
© 2024 Moparts Forums