Moparts

Draggy data recorders, what do they record?

Posted By: Cab_Burge

Draggy data recorders, what do they record? - 02/12/24 02:22 AM

Any one on here use a draggy on your cars? If so what will, do, they record?
I itreid going on the website but no luck on getting any information at all shock confused

Thanks in advance: Cab
Posted By: challenger451ci

Re: Draggy data recorders, what do they record? - 02/12/24 03:46 AM

A Dragy can be setup to basically give you a timeslip. It'll give 60ft, 330ft, 1/8mi ET and mph as well as 1/4mi. We've checked one at the track with a car in the deep 5's and it was pretty accurate. It can also give you 0-60 and other mph ranges if you want. Pretty cool IMHO.
Posted By: GY3

Re: Draggy data recorders, what do they record? - 02/12/24 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by challenger451ci
A Dragy can be setup to basically give you a timeslip. It'll give 60ft, 330ft, 1/8mi ET and mph as well as 1/4mi. We've checked one at the track with a car in the deep 5's and it was pretty accurate. It can also give you 0-60 and other mph ranges if you want. Pretty cool IMHO.

They also record elevation change over the run and a G meter.

Re: Draggy data recorders, what do they record? - 02/12/24 06:42 AM

Thanks to both of you, up, their website doesn't say squat about what it does. shock
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Draggy data recorders, what do they record? - 02/12/24 05:18 PM

Its NOT a data recorded past what has been stated from you last run. And they are quite accurate pretty cool little device.
Posted By: challenger451ci

Re: Draggy data recorders, what do they record? - 02/12/24 05:28 PM

Oh, and I think the only way to get the data is to pair it with your "Smart" phone. That can be a challenge for us older folk...

My buddy left his in the tow vehicle, paired it up before he left the pits. All was good. Got back from making a pass and had no run recorded on his phone. Took us a bit to figure out that it was in the WRONG Dodge! smile

Re: Draggy data recorders, what do they record? - 02/12/24 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by challenger451ci
Oh, and I think the only way to get the data is to pair it with your "Smart" phone. That can be a challenge for us older folk...! smile
Smart Phone, VAS is dat shock
AKA aside I may have to step up to one of those, DANG IT shruggy
Posted By: feets

Re: Draggy data recorders, what do they record? - 02/12/24 06:28 PM

Here's a slip from my Mercedes. You can see the data displayed. The screen scot shows you what it will record. 0-30scrolled off the top of the page.

Attached picture Screenshot_20240114-112905_dragy.jpg
Attached picture Screenshot_20240212-122736_dragy.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums