Moparts

I did a dumb thing

Posted By: birdtracker

I did a dumb thing - 11/26/22 02:02 AM

So against my desire to change due to the fact of how good my car drives at speed, I took on the job of cutting off the existing rear shock mounts where they attach to the frame rail. I have all day in cutting and grinding. I was totally dirty disgusting. So I walk in the house and the wife put up a brand new white shower curtain. You could hear her scream all the way down the street that there was a dirty hand print on HER new shower curtain. Guess I am in the doghouse. Birdtracker
Posted By: mopar dave

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/26/22 02:48 AM

Yur in big trouble now mister.
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/26/22 02:53 AM

Prayers sent my friend…you are indeed up poop creek without a paddle..lol
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/26/22 11:50 AM

Is this a new wife or something? Seems like the racecar in the garage would be a good clue to never make anything like that white lol.
Posted By: moparx

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/26/22 06:11 PM

my lovely bride always says : "you gotta sleep sometime........."
so i go out of my way to make sure i am always a good boy.
thoughts and prayers to those dirty hands that have so awfully de-flowered that white shower curtain.................
beer
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/26/22 06:32 PM

Three words Glass Shower Enclosure laugh2
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/27/22 12:44 AM

I hear stories like that from friends about what they did to get their honey bun to turn into a Honey Badger. I remember a friend telling us he could not go out for the weekend because he was being MADE to replace the carpet in his house after tracking in oily foot prints in. Another friend told me of a time when his love was so made that he had put powder coat stuff in the kitchen oven, he had to go drive to his brothers place to spend the night (he lived 2 hours from him). I did stuff like this as a kid and got an ear full from mom, but know better in my old age because I have to clean up my own messes.

Hope you survive the night and wake the next morning.
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/27/22 01:50 AM

Now I kind of lucked out with my wife as she was already broken in when I met her. My father-in-law was a fabricator,welder,car builder ,and painter all his life so she watched her mom deal with all car dirt stuff. He used to paint cars in the attached garage and the whole house smelled like a body shop for days. The only request from the wife is "dont use the white towels to dry your hands off"

Gus beer
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/27/22 02:11 AM

Buddy of mine thought it would be a great idea to use his wife's dishwasher to clean his Q-Jet after it came out of the soak bucket.

She was not amused. Cost him a new dishwasher.
Posted By: moparacer

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/27/22 02:49 AM

White shower curtain?!? If I looked at one it would get dirty....
Posted By: birdtracker

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/27/22 10:26 PM

moparracer I think that's exactly what I did.I looked at it and there was a black hand print. That's my best defense. Birdtracker
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: I did a dumb thing - 11/29/22 05:17 PM

I too have some unused areas on my brackets that i have thought about trimming.
© 2024 Moparts Forums