Moparts

plate for Hemi Hone ??

Posted By: morgdavex

plate for Hemi Hone ?? - 11/21/22 10:12 PM

Where is the best place to buy a large Bore (4.5 inch+) Hemi torque plate, without breaking the bank? Me and another guy wants to go in halves on one, Our local machinist doesn't have one of these. I'm sure he can get one, but If we buy one we might get some free machine work on trade, he does real good work, and just bought a new crank grinder, and I don't think he would use it often around here anyways.

Thanks.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: plate for Hemi Hone ?? - 11/21/22 10:53 PM

Do you want iron, steel or aluminum plate?
In case you want to make sure first which one you want, figure that out and then call BHJ in the San Franscico Bay area at 510-797-4364, they make and sell all types of neat engine machining tools scope up
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: plate for Hemi Hone ?? - 11/21/22 11:39 PM

Check out CCA or ITC
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: plate for Hemi Hone ?? - 11/22/22 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by morgdavex
Where is the best place to buy a large Bore (4.5 inch+) Hemi torque plate, without breaking the bank? Me and another guy wants to go in halves on one, Our local machinist doesn't have one of these. I'm sure he can get one, but If we buy one we might get some free machine work on trade, he does real good work, and just bought a new crank grinder, and I don't think he would use it often around here anyways.

Thanks.

We are you located? We have one from machining the old Mopar Performance crate Hemi's and doing my block as well.
© 2024 Moparts Forums