Moparts

Hemi roller rocker arms

Posted By: Cape

Hemi roller rocker arms - 11/21/22 04:08 PM

Hey everyone, I’m looking for roller rockers but was told by Indy that there out of stock and waiting on the foundry to start making them and that they’ve been waiting for 14 months for them, stage 5 doesn’t seem to do call backs or emails, I know Barton has his own system but it’s pretty expensive, is there anyone else that makes a quality rocker arm out there? I’d buy used if there were a complete set out there. I’ve seen some Norris and DLI stuff but there not usually complete. Thanks for any help.
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Hemi roller rocker arms - 11/21/22 04:20 PM

Norris is the budget rocker arm from what I gather. Good for mild cams. Not sure if these are still in production?
DLI are great pieces, but not made any more so you have to find what you can. I have them on my hemi. up
Barton's stuff is awesome, but pricy...as you know.
Stage V is really good stuff, but getting your hands on them seems to be an issue.
Hope this helps a little.
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: Hemi roller rocker arms - 11/21/22 04:58 PM

Bartons on my Hemi. They have been on since 2007 with no issues. With over .800" lift and street driven, shifting a 7600.
Posted By: Cape

Re: Hemi roller rocker arms - 11/21/22 05:47 PM

Thanks for the reply’s, they help out a lot. Is there any machining that has to be done with using the Barton stuff or is it interchangeable between heads? I have cast ones right now but looking for aluminum ones as well. Can you guys tell what stock hemi rocker arm ratio is? I thought stock ratio was 1.55 but I’ve heard different answers to that. My motor started out life as a mopar crate motor so the rocker arms are just stock ones, I don’t think there the wide pad ones as well.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Hemi roller rocker arms - 11/21/22 06:04 PM

Try calling or E-mailing Brad Andersen BAE in SO CA scope
They make and sell several different types of race roller rocker arms for Hemiroid motors whistling scope
Posted By: INTMD8

Re: Hemi roller rocker arms - 11/21/22 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Cape
My motor started out life as a mopar crate motor so the rocker arms are just stock ones, I don’t think there the wide pad ones as well.

Mine started out as a mopar crate motor as well so I'm guessing the same rockers.

They measured 1.54 ratio intake 1.45 ratio exhaust.
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: Hemi roller rocker arms - 11/21/22 07:08 PM

Stage V can be tuff to deal with for an individual. But they have great products. Try calling a dealer like Tim Banning at For Hemi's Only. (905) 376-1943
© 2024 Moparts Forums