Moparts

MOPAR RACE at NORWALK

Posted By: hemi-challenger

MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/14/22 06:17 PM

SAVE THE DATE !!! September 21 - 24 , 2023 MOPAR RACE at NORWALK RACEWAY !!! Details at Later Date.

Attached picture 2023 World of Mopars (1).jpg
Posted By: dvw

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/14/22 06:44 PM

Damn, same date as the NMCA world finals in Indy.
Doug
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/14/22 07:04 PM

Wow, cool.
I talked to the track a while back and they said no Mopar race this year. I assumed so as not to step on the toes of Dragway 42 who stepped in quickly last year to take the last full weekend date in July.
This will be the week after Moparty in Bowling Green, Ky. Love going there, haven’t missed one yet. Hopefully wife is OK me being gone two long weekends in a row!'
Posted By: birdtracker

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/15/22 02:24 AM

glad to hear. Ice cream every day. Birdtracker
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/15/22 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by hemi-challenger
SAVE THE DATE !!! September 21 - 24 , 2023 MOPAR RACE at NORWALK RACEWAY !!! Details at Later Date.

Back in September like it was meant to be. Time for some new bests.
Posted By: 10secGTX

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/15/22 02:52 AM

Thank You ... I called NRP/ SRP and Beth who was very helpful said nothing was written stone. This is great news
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/15/22 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by dvw
Damn, same date as the NMCA world finals in Indy.
Doug

And the previous version of the race was always scheduled on the Chicago NMCA weekend. Seems to always be in conflict. Maybe someday Ill get to attend one.
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/15/22 06:38 PM

Will it be Monster Mopar format/rules/classes?? Just wondering if they will have King of the Street and what the payout would be.

Norwalk is hands down my favorite track. up
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/16/22 04:49 PM

Summit Motorsports Park-Produced Mopar Event to Debut in 2023
Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio is pleased to introduce its very own incredibly inspired Mopar event.

The name of the event, its sponsors, categories and other information will be shared at a later date, but for now, mark your calendars for Sept. 21-24, 2023, and be part of this event with a distinct Summit Motorsports Park stamp on it.

“The Summit Motorsports Park team is in the process of conceptualizing this brand-new event, and we couldn’t be more enthusiastic about it,” said Bill Bader Jr., president of Summit Motorsports Park. “We are also exploring everything that makes other Summit Motorsports Park-produced events successful so that we can insert select elements into this new event to make it stand out while also standing the test of time.”

Please watch our website and social media for the launch of the name of the event, its sponsors, categories and other information.

Summit Motorsports Park is at 1300 State Route 18, Norwalk, Ohio. For more information, visit summitmotorsportspark.com or call 419-668-5555.

Mary Lendzion
Summit Motorsports Park Media
Posted By: 71Demon528

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/17/22 02:43 PM

This is awesome news John. I certainly hope its 1/8 mile (At least super pro). Can't wait to see the details the closer we get to the event.
Posted By: KD800X

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 11/23/22 06:13 AM

This is great news!
Posted By: EvilB1Dart

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 01/26/23 08:11 PM

This is right around my parents 60th anniversary date so I'm going to plan to drag my stuff back to Ohio to make this event if all the stars line up. Also hit KilKare if its still around and open.
Posted By: vttm

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 01/26/23 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by n20mstr

Will it be Monster Mopar format/rules/classes?? Just wondering if they will have King of the Street and what the payout would be.

No KOS class listed on any of the flyers or ads that I've seen anywhere. Mopar Madness at Dragway 42 is having KOS Aug 4-6 and is a great track that will be on point. It's also Monster mopar rules and it's only 30 miles from norwalk.
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 01/26/23 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by vttm

No KOS class listed on any of the flyers or ads that I've seen anywhere. Mopar Madness at Dragway 42 is having KOS Aug 4-6 and is a great track that will be on point. It's also Monster mopar rules.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP (NO PUN INTENDED ) BUMMER BECAUSE NORWALK IS A REALLY NICE TRACK,
Posted By: vttm

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 01/27/23 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by vttm

No KOS class listed on any of the flyers or ads that I've seen anywhere. Mopar Madness at Dragway 42 is having KOS Aug 4-6 and is a great track that will be on point. It's also Monster mopar rules.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP (NO PUN INTENDED ) BUMMER BECAUSE NORWALK IS A REALLY NICE TRACK,

Yeah Norwalk is an amazing facility. Tony sure hope to see you guys and that beast of yours at a few of the KOS races this year!

Posted By: 69dart

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 01/27/23 09:31 PM

Can't wait for this one.
Posted By: 1974 474 Duster

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 01/30/23 03:50 PM

Don't know how I missed thos post until Friday, Thanks Johnn Cadamore. We def. plan on being there w/the Daytona for the weekend. Lets see if we can make some good numbers that weekend
Will be great to be back at Norwalk again
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: MOPAR RACE at NORWALK - 01/30/23 05:03 PM

I may have to load up and out for this one.
© 2024 Moparts Forums