Moparts

Dallas pro stock

Posted By: Alan Prusiensky

Dallas pro stock - 10/18/22 10:04 PM

Just to give everyone a update. I took a couple of races off and decided to go to the last 3 races of the year. We did really good qualifying 13th. we ran 6.58 really left a lot on table but I'm sure everyone looks at there run and thinks the same thing. I still have a issue with the engine that will be fixed for Vegas. I'm thinking it might be worth a mph and 3 hundreds. I didn't make good run on Sunday but still had a good weekend I think. If anyone is going to Vegas stop by and see what we are doing for Halloween.
Posted By: moparx

Re: Dallas pro stock - 10/18/22 10:10 PM

thanks for the update sir ! up
beer
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Dallas pro stock - 10/18/22 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Prusiensky
Just to give everyone a update. I took a couple of races off and decided to go to the last 3 races of the year. We did really good qualifying 13th. we ran 6.58 really left a lot on table but I'm sure everyone looks at there run and thinks the same thing. I still have a issue with the engine that will be fixed for Vegas. I'm thinking it might be worth a mph and 3 hundreds. I didn't make good run on Sunday but still had a good weekend I think. If anyone is going to Vegas stop by and see what we are doing for Halloween.

Thanks for fighting the fight up against a stacked deck. I love your Facebook updates. Any chance of us seeing the second car out more next year.
Posted By: Alan Prusiensky

Re: Dallas pro stock - 10/18/22 10:23 PM

Thanks. The second car only comes out if somebody wants to help a little bit financially. It's really just cost me money so far.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Dallas pro stock - 10/18/22 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Prusiensky
Thanks. The second car only comes out if somebody wants to help a little bit financially. It's really just cost me money so far.

Ohhhh I understand
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Dallas pro stock - 10/19/22 05:44 PM

Ill be working on a Nostalgia Nitro Finny car at the Vegas race. If I get some free time I'll come by and say hello. Best of luck the end of the season.
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Dallas pro stock - 10/19/22 06:49 PM

Thanks for the updates!

Good luck and good times at the last races this year.
Posted By: usp4u

Re: Dallas pro stock - 10/19/22 06:56 PM

Thanks for the update and keeping us interested in pro stock
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Dallas pro stock - 11/11/22 10:26 PM

Got my T shirt the other day. Love it.
Posted By: birdtracker

Re: Dallas pro stock - 11/12/22 03:27 AM

can you post a picture of the shirt? Birdtracker
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Dallas pro stock - 11/27/22 07:07 PM

pic