Bulldog blocks

Posted By: racerx

Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 01:53 PM

https://moparconnectionmagazine.com...ance-joins-mopar-connection-for-2019-20/

Are they still selling these?
Do anyone sell a low deck steal aftermarket block work
Posted By: Dragula

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 02:46 PM

The only way I would buy one of his, is thru Barton....And save the receipt....I would not buy it any other way.
Posted By: Rodenteliminator

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 03:43 PM

Call Todd Marsh, I saw a couple of Callies blocks he had, and as far as Bulldog Blocks I have one from Bradshaw and I took that chance and it has worked so far, Todd had the machine work done and he assembled it with one of his combo’s and it exceeded our expectations and I am in the process getting this put in my Bbody as it is a complete new build. Doug
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 03:46 PM

IIRC, Bradshaw sold out. The last new Bulldog blocks I saw were at A&A Transmission. Not sure if The Chicago Connection ever got any.

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 04:05 PM

Rumor has it Jason Line has the tooling?

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 06:19 PM

I have heard he got it all, and also that he only took the Buick stuff.

A buddy of Rick Allison's sent me pictures of new blocks that had Chicago Connection cast into them. They were supposedly from a foundry in Southern Indiana. I believe Chicago Connection and A&A were the 2 biggest investors in Bulldog.

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rodenteliminator
Call Todd Marsh, I saw a couple of Callies blocks he had, and as far as Bulldog Blocks I have one from Bradshaw and I took that chance and it has worked so far, Todd had the machine work done and he assembled it with one of his combo’s and it exceeded our expectations and I am in the process getting this put in my Bbody as it is a complete new build. Doug

I look on Todd's website, I don't if he was a dealer or not I didn't see it. Wgat or your thought s on this block? you are building a tall deck or the short deck? I'm looking for the short deck hoping to keep the cost down (headers, intake).

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 09:28 PM

He is not a dealer for Bulldog but he is for Callies give him a call for his options. Doug

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rodenteliminator
He is not a dealer for Bulldog but he is for Callies give him a call for his options. Doug

Will do Thanks up

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/05/22 09:59 PM

Racerx you have a PM
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/06/22 01:18 AM

Jason line dropped out of this for the Mopar Blocks. Soon you will be seeing these with a new name on them and should have all previous issues fixed!
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/12/22 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by max_maniac
Jason line dropped out of this for the Mopar Blocks. Soon you will be seeing these with a new name on them and should have all previous issues fixed!

Can you expand on this?
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/12/22 04:47 PM

i bought RB block from them direct last year, it was a blem block with a casting problem in the intake valley above the #2 cylinder lifter bores.
I had the shop he uses to finish the block do all the machine work and had them pressure test it before starting the machine work.
I'm waiting on a customer to make up his mind on buying it and building it for him, hopefully soon luck

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/12/22 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by HardcoreB
Originally Posted by max_maniac

Can you expand on this?

bump for this?

Re: Bulldog blocks - 09/13/22 01:45 AM

KR
© 2024 Moparts Forums