Moparts

Can you leave your trailer at Cecil County Dragway?

Posted By: Sammy

Can you leave your trailer at Cecil County Dragway? - 05/31/22 12:07 AM

What's the story leaving your trailer at tge track for the year?
It cost me $750.00 last week pulling. It was a $1000.00 weekend. I can't afford this on social security for the whole year.
I forgot to ask last weekend.
Posted By: 440lebaron

Re: Can you leave your trailer at Cecil County Dragway? - 05/31/22 01:06 PM

check with track, some charge for spot and might have to move it for special events
Posted By: Dartsport540

Re: Can you leave your trailer at Cecil County Dragway? - 05/31/22 01:07 PM

Have you ever been to Numidia Dragway in Pa. ?? You can leave your trailer here from week to week. If they are having a big race, and you need to move, you can put your trailer on the other side. Most of the time. Free to leave your trailer, and motorhome.

Attached picture tn_IMG_0204.JPG
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: Can you leave your trailer at Cecil County Dragway? - 05/31/22 01:35 PM

Contact Jim Halsey , either facebook or email the track
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Can you leave your trailer at Cecil County Dragway? - 05/31/22 01:44 PM

I have been leaving my trailer at Island Dragway in my reserved spot for over 25 years. I do have to move it for special events either to somewhere else on track property or bring it home ( its home now due to no points races for a few weeks ) They charge a couple hundred dollars a year and they do offer the provision to keep it on track property for the winter also at an additional cost. Even though the track is only 32 miles away no need to bring my tow vehicle every week and burn all the that gas I just drive my good gas mileage Honda there. All tracks are different check with your local track management , I am pretty sure Cecil County offers it.
© 2024 Moparts Forums