Moparts

K and R Performance Engineering

Posted By: R3 Racing

K and R Performance Engineering - 05/25/22 05:38 PM

I don't post very often but something happened this morning that I feel I need to share. I am in the process of installing a Grid along with a K and R switch panel. I had a question so I emailed K and R. About fifteen minutes later, my phone rang and it was K and R. I spent about twenty minutes on the line, got my questions answered, and acquired a wealth of great information. The reason for the post is this company understands and appreciates customer service above and beyond most others. I cannot count the number of times that I have had questions and used the Contact Us on the companies website and never received a reply. In the future, if I need anything that K and R can supply, they will receive my business.
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: K and R Performance Engineering - 05/25/22 05:56 PM

Grid going in the Road Runner, or Pipe rack?
Posted By: R3 Racing

Re: K and R Performance Engineering - 05/25/22 06:05 PM

The Grid is going in the Miller car. The RR and the new dragster will have to wait a little longer. I am tapped out.
Posted By: markz528

Re: K and R Performance Engineering - 05/25/22 07:39 PM

up up up
Posted By: Leigh

Re: K and R Performance Engineering - 05/25/22 11:03 PM

Good to hear, thanks. I’m eventually going to be moving to a Z plus setup.
Posted By: TRENDZ

Re: K and R Performance Engineering - 05/26/22 03:23 AM

Good to see positive comments on a company that goes the extra mile. Most people only comment on a bad experience. An extra good experience is something that everyone should hear about.
Posted By: 1965fish

Re: K and R Performance Engineering - 05/26/22 09:34 AM

Kevin at K&R is the best.
Great guy.
Great customer service.
I have their products on three of my cars.
Posted By: DusterKid

Re: K and R Performance Engineering - 05/26/22 11:32 AM

I put a K&R delay box in my car when I wanted to try top bulb. I had a few questions about wiring or something since I was doing it the unconventional way with 4 wheel line lock and what not. Customer service was top notch just like their products.
© 2024 Moparts Forums