Moparts

Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months

Posted By: 68rrunner

Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/05/22 04:15 PM

Ordered a set of TF240's for my 438 on Jan 5 2022 from MotorState, just got confirmation they are ready to ship Monday.

Original estimated ship date was May. Your mileage may vary.
Posted By: fast68plymouth

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/05/22 04:46 PM

up

Summit shows July for any of the BB Mopar heads.
Posted By: HotRodDave

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/05/22 07:14 PM

Maersk is about to quit shipping anything to and from russia, this ought to help us get our stuff from china faster now at least.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/05/22 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by HotRodDave
Maersk is about to quit shipping anything to and from russia, this ought to help us get our stuff from china faster now at least.
whiney whistling grin
Posted By: BigDaddy440

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/05/22 08:03 PM

It's sad, but two months sounds reasonable right now. I've had Gen 2 Hemi Eddy Heads on Order through Hughes since November. Still waiting...

To be fair, Hughes was very up front that it may be months before they have a set to work with.

-Dan
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/05/22 09:21 PM

Hell we cant even get ARP stuff and dont get me started about the wheels and many things Racepak.
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/06/22 02:51 PM

We are W.D. or better with all of the racing manufacturers. We are still waiting on dozens of orders out of Edelbrock since Sept of 2020. Yes, 2020. It's been a disaster since Comp Cams bought them out and they have moved everything from California to Mississippi.
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/06/22 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Hell we cant even get ARP stuff and dont get me started about the wheels and many things Racepak.

Yes, I have thousands of bulk bolts, stud kits and bolt kits on order with ARP. We have hardly received anything out of them since before the Holidays.
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/07/22 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire

I ordered head studs in early September, and last I looked they were out until at least mid May now. Luckily I found a used set local.
Posted By: Bull1tt

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/09/22 07:20 PM

Ordered a Comp Cam and lifters on Sept 29th and no idea when coming. A pair of aluminum heads from ICH on October 1st, just called and they said should ship in 2-3 more weeks…
Posted By: 65Fury440

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/09/22 09:36 PM

Just read today 440Source has TF240s back in stock.
Posted By: Remow2112

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/09/22 10:50 PM

thanks for this. Just got 2.
Posted By: Skeptic

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/10/22 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by 65Fury440
Just read today 440Source has TF240s back in stock.
Thanks for the heads up, bought 2 last night. up up
Posted By: 65Fury440

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/10/22 06:08 PM

Happy to help!!
Posted By: B1duster

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/13/22 01:26 AM

Looks like 440source sold out, they removed the listing
Posted By: Skeptic

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/13/22 01:40 AM

That didn't take long.
Posted By: Harley

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/13/22 01:45 AM

TRE Performance has them in stock
Posted By: GY3

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/13/22 02:24 AM

440 Source said on facebook, they had them on order for 4 months, received an entire pallet and sold out within 2 says.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/13/22 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by GY3
440 Source said on facebook, they had them on order for 4 months, received an entire pallet and sold out within 2 says.

Yep

Did you know that (generally) everything we have listed on our web store is in stock and ready to ship the same day? Below the description for each item you'll see a line that says "In Stock." This is a real time updated indication of our stock level. So when it says "In Stock," that means it ACTUALLY IS in stock and ready to ship. So many things are impossible to find right now, and we've gone to great lengths to beef up our inventory to where we are actually out of very few items. Some things, there is just no way to avoid. We have bolts on order from ARP that we ordered over a year ago, and they still haven't come in. Same thing with cams from Comp and Intakes from Edelbrock. In situations like that, there is nothing you can do but wait. And last week we got a huge pallet of TrickFlow heads in that had been on order for 4 months, and the entire pallet sold out in about 2 days. So there is really nothing you can do in a situation like that. But most of our specialty items that we make ourselves or have made for us are still IN STOCK! Anyone can offer any part for sale at any price if they don't actually have it, but placing your order, and having it on it's way within 24 hours is a different story entirely, especially right now. We just wanted to let you know that we appreciate your business and we are working super hard over here to make sure we have what's needed!
Posted By: B1duster

Re: Trick Flow Backorder -2 Months - 03/24/22 10:14 PM

440source has them in stock again
© 2024 Moparts Forums