Moparts

Heading to March Meet Wednesday

Posted By: J_BODY

Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/26/22 02:03 PM

First race of the year for me…. Haven’t run since last Labor Day so kind of going in cold. Forecast looks great in the orange groves with highs in the low 60s which means means we'll be put out on a cold track first thing in the AM. Got the feeling the joint is going to be PACKED!! Should be a good time! Unfortunately it appears no livestream this year.
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/26/22 02:06 PM

Good luck 👍 be safe
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/26/22 03:31 PM

Kick some butt!
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/26/22 09:11 PM

Have fun, go fast, win and have more fun up
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/26/22 11:16 PM

Go gittum Jay!
Posted By: dvw

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/26/22 11:40 PM

I have a feeling this is your year.
Doug

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/27/22 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by dvw
I have a feeling this is your year.
Doug

I’ve killed the consistency with this combo twice with “I wonder if I change xxxxx what will happen”.
Swapped out the 4.56 and went back to 4.30 is my latest. Was crossing the stripe at 8k so maybe it’ll drop a couple hundred…. Forecast looking good so maybe I can get my “9.0” trophy slip smile. It’s more of an event than a race. We’ll get 1 hit thurs am, 1 hit Friday am, and then E1 Saturday. All the rest of the time we’ll park our butts in the stands and watch the show.
Posted By: CKessel

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/27/22 04:58 PM

J body, what car will you be running? I'm coming over on Saturday to spectate, would love to meet.

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/27/22 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by CKessel
J body, what car will you be running? I'm coming over on Saturday to spectate, would love to meet.

70 Petty blue Nova (Actually it’s a Duster with a cowl hood but I knew Jeff would be in here sooner or later to poke fun…. smile )
Hot Rod class is the first to hit the track Saturday for E1 so we’re 1 and done hoping for that W to get us to Sunday. Most likely we’ll have a pop up in the very last set of bleachers at the top end enjoying the show.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/27/22 07:27 PM

Good luck....One day Ill go
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/27/22 08:56 PM

Good Luck Jay!

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/28/22 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire

The “stellar” forecast came crashing down in the last 12 hours….. might turn into a “typical” March Meet. Baro prob ruin my fun. So close to 9.0 laugh2
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/28/22 01:55 PM

Go get 'em Jay!!! Good luck!
Posted By: CKessel

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/28/22 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by J_BODY
Originally Posted by CKessel

70 Petty blue Nova (Actually it’s a Duster with a cowl hood but I knew Jeff would be in here sooner or later to poke fun…. smile )
Hot Rod class is the first to hit the track Saturday for E1 so we’re 1 and done hoping for that W to get us to Sunday. Most likely we’ll have a pop up in the very last set of bleachers at the top end enjoying the show.

I'll look for you. My 73 Duster was that color too.
Posted By: DavidDean

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/28/22 05:13 PM

Be Safe, Have Fun, Haul azz, Go rounds !
Posted By: tubtar

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/28/22 05:50 PM

Get some !!!
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 02/28/22 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by J_BODY
Originally Posted by Al_Alguire

The “stellar” forecast came crashing down in the last 12 hours….. might turn into a “typical” March Meet. Baro prob ruin my fun. So close to 9.0 laugh2

Air was really good in SoCal this weekend. To bad we never work on the tune up there.Just working on the chassis. But we did go 141 and change this weekend in the 1/8
Posted By: wyoming

Re: Heading to March Meet Wednesday - 03/01/22 05:47 AM

Good Luck Jay, turn on lots of win lights
© 2024 Moparts Forums