Moparts

Stewart /Pruett to Dodge

Posted By: bigdad

Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/14/22 04:12 PM

I had not seen any official up to now

https://dragillustrated.com/dodge-s...-ZEx1ssDMSOuMAk3FKZAF54uzNXKhUoe46SH5LhQ
Posted By: DusterKid

Re: Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/14/22 06:21 PM

So SHR (Stewart Nascar team) runs Fords and TSR (NHRA team) runs Dodge...you'd think there would be some conflict of interest there. I keep seeing rumors about a possible Dodge return to NASCAR and I know Stewart did not sign Kyle Larson due to Ford saying no, so makes me wonder if/when Dodge is going to return Nascar.
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/14/22 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by DusterKid
So SHR (Stewart Nascar team) runs Fords and TSR (NHRA team) runs Dodge...you'd think there would be some conflict of interest there. I keep seeing rumors about a possible Dodge return to NASCAR and I know Stewart did not sign Kyle Larson due to Ford saying no, so makes me wonder if/when Dodge is going to return Nascar.

Best driver in the country, maybe ever, and they said no?

How many sales did being PC cost them?
Posted By: scottb

Re: Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/14/22 07:21 PM

I’ve heard 2023 Dodge back in NASCAR
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/14/22 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by DusterKid

Rumor has it that Stewart's NASCAR team will be bringing Dodge back to NASCAR.
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/14/22 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by scottb

I don’t understand why they would unless it’s to be in on the ground floor when they go electric. Personally I’d rather see more support for the factory shoot out cars or the new F/X class.
Posted By: bigdad

Re: Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/15/22 04:59 AM

https://www.nhra.com/news/2022/dodg...U2OvChYetiEIPXwcpnH3VH5V8lq1jcfIhnd3zQGY
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/15/22 07:36 PM

I always thought Tony was taller than he looks beside Leah work
Posted By: bee1971

Re: Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/15/22 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by justinp61
Originally Posted by scottb

I don’t understand why they would unless it’s to be in on the ground floor when they go electric. Personally I’d rather see more support for the factory shoot out cars or the new F/X class.

I agree , why ?

Electric Dodge Challenger - Who cares

The NASCAR thing closed when Dodge won the Championship
Posted By: A39Coronet

Re: Stewart /Pruett to Dodge - 01/16/22 06:41 PM

Ain't a part on these cars made for a Dodge...or a Chevy...or a Ford. Never understood rooting for anyone in Top Fuel just because they have a Lil logo of some ram horns beside the roll cage. At least in FC the front graphics "sorta" mimic a car, but even still, it's no connection to the actual company or their products.
© 2024 Moparts Forums