Moparts

my friend moved today

Posted By: birdtracker

my friend moved today - 08/06/21 09:31 PM

i lost a good friend today that had to move. Al Alquire moved back west. He helped me out alot with my old junk, I even got to go racing with him a few times with his Stratus. I looked forward to getting the Dakota truck done but its not in the cards. Al helped me fix my block this winter in his garage and even filed rings one day. Words can't express how appreciative I am for the time I got to be around him. He is a wealth of knowledge. Good luck with your move and hopefully the gods of speed will bless you with many years of racing. Birdtracker
Posted By: Chargerfan68

Re: my friend moved today - 08/07/21 01:16 AM

That’s nice of you to say all that. I always pay attention to what Al says as i also feel he is so knowledgeable. And it is nice when a knowledgable person is also a genuine and helpful person. Hats off to you Al !! Also, best of luck with your move.
Posted By: dvw

Re: my friend moved today - 08/07/21 02:34 AM

Damn, I thought we had him over here on this side of the country finally.
Doug
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: my friend moved today - 08/07/21 04:56 AM

I’m really fearing my decision of buying land up north after texting Al throughout the winter…. laugh2 Hear he owned more pants than shorts!!
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: my friend moved today - 08/09/21 12:32 PM

Alguire for el'Presidente' !!!
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: my friend moved today - 08/09/21 12:46 PM

Didn't he just move to Ohio a few months ago?
Posted By: CROWBAR

Re: my friend moved today - 08/09/21 01:05 PM

I can tell you this and I hope it helps He’ll only be a phone call away I know it’s not the same but it’s the next best thing I’ve only been able to talk or text with Al I have not had the pleasure of meeting him in person yet Al has helped me immensely with any questions I’ve had with our Predator build or any other questions I may of had Have a safe move Al Will talk again Randy
Posted By: Sammy

Re: my friend moved today - 08/09/21 07:11 PM

Dang.... Al Aguire is a nomad. I should own stock in his moving company. Where did he go now?
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: my friend moved today - 08/09/21 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sammy
Dang.... Al Aguire is a nomad. I should own stock in his moving company. Where did he go now?

Home, Las Vegas, NV up
He has moved several times since I got to know him back a long time ago due to his wife being active duty in the U.S. Air Force bow
Maybe I'm saying to much, I hope not blush
© 2024 Moparts Forums