Moparts

Qick Fuel Brawler Carbs, Opinions......

Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Qick Fuel Brawler Carbs, Opinions...... - 07/06/21 07:58 AM

I've decided that it's time to buy a new carb for the Dart (451 stroker in it), I'm thinking about going with an 850 Quick Fuel Brawler.

I'm tired of dealing what I feel are old junk carbs that are pieced together from a collection of used parts.

What are everyone's opinions of the Quick Fuel Brawler Carbs?

Decent carbs for the money or are they junk?
Posted By: MichaelF

Re: Qick Fuel Brawler Carbs, Opinions...... - 07/06/21 08:23 AM

I put a 650 on my buddies 5.2 Mag in a 70 Valiant.....adjusted the floats and the idle mixture, it´s running pretty good! No leaks, no stumble, no trouble so far. So in my opinion worth the money. I did not check with a wideband up til now, but some tuning is always necessary if you try to optimize a combination.

Michael
Posted By: carnut68

Re: Qick Fuel Brawler Carbs, Opinions...... - 07/06/21 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
I've decided that it's time to buy a new carb for the Dart (451 stroker in it), I'm thinking about going with an 850 Quick Fuel Brawler.

I'm tired of dealing what I feel are old junk carbs that are pieced together from a collection of used parts.

The are decent for the money. I bought the 770 vac secondary and everything is adjustable except the IFR is in the top position. The pvcr is also adjusable.
Posted By: madscientist

Re: Qick Fuel Brawler Carbs, Opinions...... - 07/06/21 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ

Contact Thumperdart and let him hook you up. I’ve never had a QF (or most any other Holley or clone) that was correct out of the box.
Posted By: 80fbody

Re: Qick Fuel Brawler Carbs, Opinions...... - 07/06/21 02:44 PM

Make sure to get their better line. Not the low end "diecast" units. Heard nothing but good things about this line of carbs.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Qick Fuel Brawler Carbs, Opinions...... - 07/06/21 02:57 PM

Rich....Look at the race parts foe sale and look at the carb Wes has for sale. wave
© 2024 Moparts Forums