Moparts

Indy Cylinder Heads

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Indy Cylinder Heads - 05/26/21 04:52 PM

https://moparconnectionmagazine.com/indy-cylinder-heads-teases-new-world-headquarters-building/
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Indy Cylinder Heads - 05/26/21 05:17 PM

I just spoke to them Monday and today regarding replacement rockers for my 360-1s , they answered my questions and shipped the parts I needed out promptly. When I purchased my head set up its was done thru a third party quite a few years ago so I didn't have the nightmare of dealing with the old management. No complaints about my present transaction and I hope they continue to grow and supply us with our needed parts . UPDATE: unfortunately the remaining rockers they had in stock and shipped to me weren't the ones I need so they said I can return them as I did so I am on the hunt for rockers, looks like the drag radials are going on my D150 as its my " backup " race car. Update #2 found my needed rockers thanks to a couple of racing brothers in Maryland.

Attached picture 956F4CD1-D5D9-4061-92F4-9F1C5910FE3F.jpeg
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Indy Cylinder Heads - 05/26/21 05:32 PM

As bad as Indys customer service was over the years I’m still very thankful for having them around. They stepped in and supported the Mopar market while others ran away. (Including Mopar). I’m not sure where we would be now without them. Heck I might have been running an LS engine.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Indy Cylinder Heads - 05/26/21 06:35 PM

i had several direct dealings with Russ, he answer my phone calls, and none of them were bad up
I have built a bunch of motors with their heads and intakes, all of their parts worked fine up
I have called them since the buy out and was please with that also up
You know what they say about mountain climbing before you start, the only way to get to the top is to start the climb, which sounds like what Indy new owners are doing now up
Posted By: FlyFish

Re: Indy Cylinder Heads - 05/26/21 07:05 PM

I wish the new owners well. They have a lot of horrifically bad service to overcome from the previous owner. Russ is quite literally the rudest person I have ever met in my life....no joke...the guy berated me for 10 minutes after I asked 1 honest question about valves. Not to mention the "prepped block" I ordered from them (ready to drop in your rotating assembly and go) had EVERY SINGLE BOLT HOLE FULL OF RUST. I spent hours chasing all the treads, and re-cleaning the block....and to you think that Jack-wang Russ would do anything about this....Heck no.
Posted By: Gabby63

Re: Indy Cylinder Heads - 05/28/21 03:57 AM

Has anyone heard when the move is final , will the Indy swap meet be no more .

Gary
Posted By: Chip

Re: Indy Cylinder Heads - 05/28/21 11:28 PM

Geezzz....I hope they are OK...I just ordered an engine. Kenny and Deanna were real helpful on the phone...can't wait for my engine!
Posted By: dragon

Re: Indy Cylinder Heads - 05/29/21 03:51 PM

I do not know the wheatcraft s but I talk to them at the local track when they bring their beautiful cars out they are very nice people they will talk to you about their cars ,about the new shop. About anything racing I think they will do everything to make sure you get everything they said you'll get they have put a lot of money in the new building and do very well running their other business and their new shop is only about 10 miles away from me.can't wait till they open .from what I see from them they play hard and work very hard to be who they are successfull
© 2024 Moparts Forums