Moparts

Unlawfl decal: still available? (update: Originals located)

Posted By: ZIPPY

Unlawfl decal: still available? (update: Originals located) - 04/07/21 08:01 PM

I’m an idiot, I had a moment of clumsiness and a minor mishap in the shop the other day and would like to replace the decal
After the glass shows up. Does someone still have them?

Thanks

Attached picture 91A62576-0B78-42FF-A080-1B0097570A38.jpeg
Posted By: R3 Racing

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/08/21 01:38 PM

Take a picture with the highest quality setting. Try to keep the camera/phone whatever as close to parallel to the glass as possible. Place a ruler next to the decal so I can see the exact size. I will be happy to make you a replacement.

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/08/21 05:29 PM

Hey thank you!

I have one on the other side of the car still and was just checking to see if these same ones are still lying around anywhere.

Next month it will be the 17 year anniversary since the namesake of this forum passed on.

Gary would probably want me to just get over it...

A member is looking for some originals he was given awhile back, and will see if that pans out first.
Thank you so much!

Posted By: B3422W5

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/08/21 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by ZIPPY
Hey thank you!

I have one on the other side of the car still and was just checking to see if these same ones are still lying around anywhere.

Next month it will be the 17 year anniversary since the namesake of this forum passed on.

A member is looking for some originals he was given awhile back, and will see if that pans out first.
Thank you so much!

Never forget that Moparts party at Gary’s buddy’s house back then. I stayed the night at Gary’s house. Got into town,unloaded my car at his house and drove it to the party.
Probably 50-60 cars there.
Got up the next morning and a bunch of us went to Ubly for the Mopars against the world race. Great memories on here with small block vs big block posts.
Great guy. Sure didnt deserve what happened.
Posted By: EvilB1Dart

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/09/21 12:46 AM

Hey thank you!

Thank you so much!

Zippy let me get out in the garage and look around in my decal stash. I bought several sets of those, and put 1 set on my old Dart, which are still on the car many years later. If I find them tonight or tomorrow I'll get them off in the mail to you.

Wes
Posted By: feets

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/09/21 12:51 AM

The sun killed the stickers on my hot rod. 😕

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/09/21 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by B3422W5

Never forget that Moparts party at Gary’s buddy’s house back then. I stayed the night at Gary’s house. Got into town,unloaded my car at his house and drove it to the party.
Probably 50-60 cars there.
Got up the next morning and a bunch of us went to Ubly for the Mopars against the world race. Great memories on here with small block vs big block posts.
Great guy. Sure didnt deserve what happened.

Yep, great time...that's my friend Dean's place. His open trailer was the stage for my band. Enjoyed playing the music, but definitely missed out on socializing.

The first one at Gary's house was also cool, although smaller.

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/09/21 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by EvilB1Dart

Zippy let me get out in the garage and look around in my decal stash. I bought several sets of those, and put 1 set on my old Dart, which are still on the car many years later. If I find them tonight or tomorrow I'll get them off in the mail to you.

Wes

Thank you! Nice to see you still on here!
Posted By: moparx

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/09/21 05:09 PM

WOW ! ...............17 years already..............
angel
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/09/21 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by moparx
WOW ! ...............17 years already..............
angel

Unbelievable, seems like just yesterday.

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/09/21 09:11 PM

Speaking of Dean: A few minutes ago He found two extra decals for me, so now I am all set.

Thanks for the replies!
Posted By: MI_Custumz

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/10/21 09:55 AM

Sepaking of Dean: A few minutes ago He found two extra decals for me, so now I am all set.

Thanks for the replies!

I would recommend scanning them in as JPG and PDF format at a high resolution and taking pics of a tape measure next to them. Save the files in case someone wants new ones made.
Posted By: DynoDave

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/12/21 03:31 AM

Those were two great get-togethers.

Speaking of Dean, how's he doing anyway?
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/12/21 03:38 AM

A lot of us joint here in 2003..
Posted By: LA360

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/12/21 04:38 AM

I always had a lot of time for Gary, I was not fortunate enough to meet him.

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/12/21 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by MI_Custumz
Sepaking of Dean: A few minutes ago He found two extra decals for me, so now I am all set.

Thanks for the replies!

I would recommend scanning them in as JPG and PDF format at a high resolution and taking pics of a tape measure next to them. Save the files in case someone wants new ones made.

You know, I probably should.

maybe take them to a local shop and have some extras made up or whatever.

Re: Unlawfl decal: still available? - 04/12/21 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by DynoDave
Those were two great get-togethers.

Speaking of Dean, how's he doing anyway?

As far as I know, things are good. Will PM you.
© 2024 Moparts Forums