Moparts

Summit Discount Codes?

Posted By: SV_MOPARS

Summit Discount Codes? - 04/06/21 02:22 PM

Looking to order a set of trick flow heads and hoping to use a summit discount code, any codes available?
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Summit Discount Codes? - 04/06/21 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by SV_MOPARS
Looking to order a set of trick flow heads and hoping to use a summit discount code, any codes available?

Keep your eyes open because the three time delayed world of wheels car show is finally this weekend in pittsburgh. Summit is usually there passing out 10% off coupons. I’m about 99% sure I’m not going but I’m sure others will be.

Re: Summit Discount Codes? - 04/07/21 03:00 AM

ok thanks i will keep my eyes peeled, like to save money when i can, especially now that we have to pay the sales tax on everything we buy, by the way i was born and raised in the "Burgh", well out in the sticks kinda.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Summit Discount Codes? - 04/07/21 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by SV_MOPARS
ok thanks i will keep my eyes peeled, like to save money when i can, especially now that we have to pay the sales tax on everything we buy, by the way i was born and raised in the "Burgh", well out in the sticks kinda.

Ya I’m 35 miles outside pittsburgh and that’s fine with me. My little two acres is surrounded by two large farms.

Re: Summit Discount Codes? - 04/12/21 08:39 PM

come on somebody has to have a code, missed out on the ones offered by rickraw sunday.
Posted By: rickraw

Re: Summit Discount Codes? - 04/12/21 09:01 PM

Sorry I didn’t grab more pamphlets, I didn’t to look like pig if u know what I mean.
© 2024 Moparts Forums