Moparts

RB intake ??

Posted By: KOS

RB intake ?? - 04/05/21 07:38 PM

what single plane intake will work with air grabber breather on a 70 RR and make decent HP 500cubes CNC stealth heads 250@50 cam 11.1comp.M1? torquer II?street Dom?anybody have one?
Posted By: tex013

Re: RB intake ?? - 04/05/21 09:42 PM

i would think the street dominator would be most likely ?

Tex
Posted By: B1duster

Re: RB intake ?? - 04/06/21 06:18 AM

I just got a Torker II and was pretty surprised how low it is.
I could take measurements, pics if you need.

Re: RB intake ?? - 04/06/21 02:12 PM

thx guys I believe the specs should be online but I appreciate the offer.....I think an M1 may work also and I found one gonna have to do some comparison.
Posted By: carnut68

Re: RB intake ?? - 04/06/21 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by KOS
thx guys I believe the specs should be online but I appreciate the offer.....I think an M1 may work also and I found one gonna have to do some comparison.
The M/1 is a good bit taller than a Torker II. I can measure I have both. So far I have run 10.82 @ 125 with the Torker II. Gasket matched no spacer.

Re: RB intake ?? - 04/06/21 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by carnut68
Originally Posted by KOS
The M/1 is a good bit taller than a Torker II. I can measure I have both. So far I have run 10.82 @ 125 with the Torker II. Gasket matched no spacer.

that would be great ! thx a lot ....to you also B1 duster for the offer and Tex I believe your correct the SD is the lowest.i have a raised area in the hood(cowl) .....its a factory 70 roadrunner hood so slightly taller in the centre.
Posted By: carnut68

Re: RB intake ?? - 04/07/21 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by KOS
Originally Posted by carnut68
Originally Posted by KOS

that would be great ! thx a lot ....to you also B1 duster for the offer and Tex I believe your correct the SD is the lowest.i have a raised area in the hood(cowl) .....its a factory 70 roadrunner hood so slightly taller in the centre.
the M/1 measured 5 1/2 on the front of the pad and 5 3/4 on the rear. The Torker II was 4 1/4. A TM7 I have was 4 3/8 on the front and 4 5/8 on the rear.

Re: RB intake ?? - 04/08/21 01:58 AM

thx carnut68 torquer II quite bit shorter....
© 2024 Moparts Forums