Moparts

Jegs sale and discount going on

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/10/21 10:22 PM

Boy it sure isn’t like it used to be. Probably be one at Summit too. Sorry picture to big to share.
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/10/21 10:45 PM

Yeah, not like it used to be laugh2
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/11/21 12:40 AM

I can’t even link a pict here anymore..... at least you tried!
Posted By: 68_661charger

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/11/21 12:44 AM

There is a sale at Summit too right now..... $5 off mobile app purchases.
That's it.
Posted By: bee1971

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/11/21 01:10 AM

My Theory is , just a hunch

Why would anyone have a sale in today’s world when everyone is overpaying for Homes , Boats , Motorcycles , RVs and Snowmobiles and of course Automobiles
Posted By: sr4440

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/11/21 03:26 AM

no need to have a sale, everyone is about to get "free" cash!

Joe
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/11/21 03:38 AM

Spending a grand last week with Summit only because they actually had my parts in stock ready to ship and here is what I got.

I dont wear hats, dont drink at all and dont use stickers.

I had bearings on order with jegs for 62 days to be dropped shipped, canceled them and found them here from a kind member that responded to my wanted ad.

BE SURE TO CALL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER< THEY ARE NOT STOCKING LIKE THEY USED TO.

Attached picture DSC01977.JPG
Posted By: blowndart

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/11/21 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by sr4440
no need to have a sale, everyone is about to get "free" cash!

Joe

Not "everyone" mad, and it's not "free" down. I know you were being sarcastic.
Posted By: Sammy

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/13/21 12:08 AM

Well, I just called Jegs and tried to place my order. I'm a proshop customer. JEGS won't honor the sale promo going on right now with Proshop customers, so I went to Summit and tried to place my order online and it won't process. So I have been on hold for 34 minutes so far and Summit won't pick up and I was on the phone with Jegs for nearly an hour trying to place my order and the salesman keeps putting me on hold.
WTH is going on
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/13/21 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Sammy
Well, I just called Jegs and tried to place my order. I'm a proshop customer. JEGS won't honor the sale promo going on right now with Proshop customers, so I went to Summit and tried to place my order online and it won't process. So I have been on hold for 34 minutes so far and Summit won't pick up and I was on the phone with Jegs for nearly an hour trying to place my order and the salesman keeps putting me on hold.
WTH is going on

Summit hasn’t honored pro shop and discounts for years. Sometimes a 10% off coupon is a savings, and sometimes it isn’t.

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/13/21 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by Sammy
WTH is going on

Summit hasn’t honored pro shop and discounts for years. Sometimes a 10% off coupon is a savings, and sometimes it isn’t.

At this point, I was just trying to place my regular Proshop order with no promo code or anything and it won't process, so I called Summit to see what's going on and I can't get a live person.
Posted By: tubtar

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/13/21 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by bee1971
My Theory is , just a hunch

Why would anyone have a sale in today’s world when everyone is overpaying for Homes , Boats , Motorcycles , RVs and Snowmobiles and of course Automobiles

A big part of the problem is no one has inventory because manufacturing took a solid shot in the jimmies with covid.
Try getting parts for Milwaukee power tools.............or virtually anything else.
There was a stretch where nothing was being made , and it is going to take a while for things to return to " normal ".
And even then , it is not going to be the normal we remember.
I am not defending any one , and I do see gouging going on now too.
But my new gig ( since December ) has thrown me into that world , and things is tough all over.
No one in the country has the Milwaukee quik lock three wire cords in the nation.........no one.
Except for someone on ebay , who is asking 62.00 for a 25.00 cord.
Someone has them listed on Amazon for 45.00 , and they say " should ship in three to five weeks ".
They might be right , because we are supposed to be getting some next week............we ordered last July.

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/13/21 05:33 PM

Finally got thru to a live Summit person.
So PayPal sales till Monday
Posted By: dOrk !

Re: Jegs sale and discount going on - 03/13/21 06:05 PM

These two performance parts reseller apimp aBuSe “having a sale” tsk
© 2024 Moparts Forums