Moparts

Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet

Posted By: Al_Alguire

Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/19/21 01:57 PM

Anyone from here coming this Saturday? Franklin County Fairgrounds in Hilliard, if so come say Hi Ill be there with a buddy from the board with a booth..No idea what to expect but its to cold to do much else.
Posted By: madscientist

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/19/21 02:03 PM

Lucky you. Over here in the communist west, we’ve had two swap meets cancelled already. The biggest one didn’t go off last year so this is two in a row. [censored].

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/19/21 02:28 PM

Well coming from Vegas we have one weakly attended one per year so anything is a step forward. Indy has their swap meet in a couple weeks as well I plan to attend but apparently missed out on space, which is ok as I generally just sell and ship. But I miss the ole swap meet days for sure so figured why not see what its about.
Posted By: DoubleD

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/19/21 03:04 PM

We will be there sometime in the morning - something to do!
Posted By: 67mprfan

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/19/21 03:06 PM

Al do you have a space number or anything to recognize who you are

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/19/21 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by 67mprfan

Not yet that I know of. Heading over there here soon to set up. Not alot of stuff, but mostly race stuff from me smile If I get a number ill let you all know otherwise I am sure I can find someway to identify myself smile
Posted By: 67mprfan

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/19/21 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Originally Posted by 67mprfan

Not yet that I know of. Heading over there here soon to set up. Not alot of stuff, but mostly race stuff from me smile If I get a number ill let you all know otherwise I am sure I can find someway to identify myself smile

Idea for a sign...... I wish I was still in Vegas for the winter..... Lol hope to see you there
Posted By: parksr5

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/19/21 06:30 PM

I'll be there. It's about a three minute walk from my house.

Don't know how long I'm going to stay but, I plan to do at least a quick lap to see if I can find anything I need/want.

I need some gaskets and oil but, that's about the only two items I really want to get. Anything else I can find is a bonus.
Posted By: birdtracker

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/20/21 12:32 AM

there are 2 buildings. Al is in the Edwards building near Sled City Fiberglass. I was going to make a joke like he will be the tall guy shivering or the guy with hand warmers in his pockets and shoes but I won't!!! Birdtracker
Posted By: 19swinger70

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/20/21 02:05 AM

I will be there shopping.

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/20/21 02:58 AM

As the man said I’ll be in the Edwards building next to Sled City fiberglass booth. I’ll admit already got rid of a lot of good loot but I’ll be bringing more tomorrow. Oh yeah tall guy shivering with a beanie in but I will have my warm FPS black Hoodie on too. Be great to put some faces to names for sure. See you all there tomorrow
Posted By: Whompin_Wedge

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/22/21 03:09 PM

Great to finally meet you Al!

It was a good time.. wish I would have sold a bit more, but had fun.

Thanks,
Casey FJ

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/22/21 04:42 PM

Casey, good to see you guys there. I sold a ton of stuff but I usually do as I generally bring stuff I want gone. Assume you guys will be in Indy, I plan to be but no swap space and everyone tells me thats the one I should have sold at. But no complaints from me.
Posted By: Whompin_Wedge

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/22/21 08:09 PM

I am going, but I also waited too long to get a spot lol.

Be there Saturday Morning.

Casey FJ
Posted By: Chief

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/23/21 04:45 PM

If you are going to Indy.. Take Long Johns.. You will thank me if you need them.

LOL

Dave

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/23/21 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Chief
If you are going to Indy.. Take Long Johns.. You will thank me if you need them.

LOL

Dave

LOL I have already gotten the full on Ohio winter treatment, been a tad chilly here lately. But I hear ya, understand there can be a line to get in. Sucks not having a swap space to avoid that.
Posted By: OhioMopar

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/24/21 07:56 PM

I was there selling. Probably saw you, but I was in the other building. I wish I had seen this post earlier.
Posted By: DynoDave

Re: Winter Classic Mopar Swap Meet - 02/26/21 01:42 AM

How was the turnout for this event guys?

I was planning on going, but decided to have a fire in my garage instead. whiney
© 2024 Moparts Forums