Moparts

Will hook on a gravel road

Posted By: Edge

Will hook on a gravel road - 11/07/20 05:16 PM

After a full year got the car out of the trailer and had a chance to do some work on it got it fired and maybe it didn't hook but it put a smile on my face and some added motivation to finally get to the track next spring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9M73YnHGtI

Attached File
IMG_1417.mov.zip  (43 downloads)

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/07/20 05:41 PM

[i][/i]

Found a video of the car when I used to race it as ladder bar car with RB stroker. Should have never cut it up !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pjOnfVChEQ
Posted By: Skeptic

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/07/20 05:47 PM

Sounds like a beast, thanks for posting it. up
Posted By: Clanton

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/07/20 07:49 PM

Good the hear you got out and a chance to hear some noise!I dred putting mine away for the winter
Posted By: Dragula

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/07/20 09:20 PM

Why the lack of motivation? Car seems awesome.......Looking to do a Procharger on my Duster one of these days...Not as wild as yours, but its a goal...

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/07/20 10:45 PM

Just have not had the time to devote to this hobby, when I have some free time I have been trying to get out on my mountain bike. Some times I think about selling but my goal is to have the car for when I am retired when I will have more time to devote to it.
Posted By: 80arrow

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/07/20 11:01 PM

Looks great and sounds awesome!!!
Posted By: BigFish69

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/07/20 11:24 PM

looks and sounds better cut up
Posted By: Wax

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/07/20 11:31 PM

Edge: Didn’t you have pictures off the car on another thread that you posted on?
Super nice looking.
Weren’t you going to take the car to a chassis dyno?

Thanks for sharing. Wax

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/08/20 02:36 AM

Yes posted a video last year when I took the car to for a tune on the chassis with car still not quite completed. Just been finishing the little details since then. But mostly its been sitting. No wheel hp numbers had some electrical interference above 7000 rpm that drove the cam sensor crazy have that addressed now.
Posted By: Wax

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/08/20 02:58 AM

Edge: I took the liberty to repost your original post on the build. DAMN- what a piece of art.
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/09/20 01:31 PM

Again...very nice!
Posted By: Red440

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/09/20 05:43 PM

Awesome Car, one of the most beautiful Dusters anywhere and I am sure equally as Powerful. I am sure everyone would love to see some track time with this Brute. Best Wishes
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/09/20 09:58 PM

Me thinks that rascal will dig a big deep hole in a very short time in gravel or dirt, even with slicks whistling
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/10/20 01:21 PM

Very nice...looking forward to seeing some videos from the track w/ that monster!
Posted By: 451Guy

Re: Will hook on a gravel road - 11/19/20 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Edge
[i][/i]

Found a video of the car when I used to race it as ladder bar car with RB stroker. Should have never cut it up !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pjOnfVChEQ

Race City!!!!! Gotta Love it! I remember that car!
© 2024 Moparts Forums