Moparts

Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office

Posted By: Sammy

Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 10/17/20 04:31 PM

To send you your Competition license renewal once you mail your application?
Is anyone still waiting for there's to arrive?
Posted By: markz528

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 10/17/20 05:34 PM

Earlier this year mine took like 3 months.

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 10/17/20 06:03 PM

Anybody recently send there's in?

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 10/19/20 12:22 AM

Hopefully NHRA answers the phone tomorrow. Not that many license racers here,i guess.or theres arent up for renewal this year.
Posted By: old_racer

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 10/19/20 01:55 AM

I emailed mine in and it took about two weeks or so to get back a temp renewal, then after a month I emailed them again a said I never got my permament card took another two weeks or so and I got it in the mail , this was in sept.
Posted By: Dduster

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 10/19/20 02:29 AM

I suspect Your problem is with Your NHRA Division Office. I sent My renewal in to Div 7, 09 Sep '20. Email notice of renewal received 14 Sep '20. I needed renewal for ET Bracket Finals early October. Card arrived 12 Oct '20. Call Your Division Office and You can Login to NHRA Member Services. Your status for Competition License will be available.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 10/19/20 03:32 PM

When you send it in email your division director/office and ask for a temporary to be emailed to you. It will arrive much sooner than the hard copy and be sufficient to race with. I usually have my emailed copy within a week to 10 days. That way you wont need to wait for the hard copy.
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 10/19/20 04:11 PM

I renewed mine through the Division 4 office earlier in the year (still post Covid) and had a good turn around on a temp license. The permanent license and NHRA Membership card took a while.

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 11/05/20 10:41 PM

Just a heads up for the NHRA License renewal.
I mailed in my check last Saturday and just got an email already yesterday with my temporary license.
Now time for chassis certification.
Turn around d time is faster than ever. Good news.
Posted By: jwb123

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 11/05/20 11:57 PM

I renewed mine in the spring, they emailed me a temporary license fairly quickly, took couple months to get the card, and when I got it, the code was wrong, and that took a couple months to resolve. Got the new temporary license, but still waiting on the correct card. I seldom have to show the license as I guess the tech guys know me at the tracks I race, so it has not been a big deal. All they seem to worry about is seatbelt and helmet dates. My chassis certification is current, but I did not see a tech guy look at it all season. I only had to lift the hood once.
Posted By: aarlucas

Re: Turnaround time from NHRA Corporate office - 12/28/20 09:36 PM

Sent mine in in Sept (Div 2). Got my e-mailed license around Thanksgiving and still haven't received my hard copy yet.
© 2024 Moparts Forums