Moparts

INDY CYLINDER HEAD of old...

Posted By: JERICOGTX

INDY CYLINDER HEAD of old... - 10/02/20 08:50 PM

IS GONE!

For those that don’t know, Chris Wheatcraft, and his wife bought ICH this last winter.

I just called ICH to order some sleeves for my INDY aluminum block, and was very satisfied with dealing with them. Deanna took my call, and asked what I needed. She then transferred me to Ken Lazzeri. Ken asked for the serial number on the block, and which cylinders were bad. Done. Simple as that.

I know some people have heartburn over the old ownership, but it’s time to move forward, as they make a great product, and it’s made here in the U.S.A.

Jeff
Posted By: gregsdart

Re: INDY CYLINDER HEAD of old... - 10/02/20 09:41 PM

Very good to hear Jeff! Won't be afraid to call them direct if i need anything now!
Posted By: tboomer

Re: INDY CYLINDER HEAD of old... - 10/03/20 01:45 AM

Good luck with your new power plant Jeff!
Posted By: ksj

Re: INDY CYLINDER HEAD of old... - 10/03/20 03:09 AM

Broke the motor and fixed by the time Joel gets the Duesy motor done and his coupe motor done. You go boy.LOL
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: INDY CYLINDER HEAD of old... - 10/03/20 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by ksj
Broke the motor and fixed by the time Joel gets the Duesy motor done and his coupe motor done. You go boy.LOL

This is a different engine. I picked up a hurt INDY block. Just trying to get it to a workable piece, then start buying parts for it.
Posted By: SportF

Re: INDY CYLINDER HEAD of old... - 10/03/20 12:05 PM

Indy Cylinder Head always had great products in my opinion, and, they changed the face of drag racing for us Mopar guys. It really wasn't until they started production that we had a great head, and now a great block to work with. It took a lot of gumption to invest in their first production and they pulled it all off.
Posted By: jwb123

Re: INDY CYLINDER HEAD of old... - 10/03/20 01:16 PM

Yes, I needed some info for a customers engine and Deanna answered the phone gave me the info I needed in short order, I will use them for future builds for sure.
Posted By: gsmopar

Re: INDY CYLINDER HEAD of old... - 10/07/20 09:27 PM

I messaged them on FB and got the same service. Answered my question right away. I see an Indy Tunnel Ram in my future.
© 2024 Moparts Forums