Moparts

Summit Racing Pro Shop Members.

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/17/20 07:52 PM

Just a heads up to our members that get Summit Racing Pro Shop pricing. It appears Summit is making it a little trickier to get Pro Shop pricing. Before you check out write down your total checkout number and log out and then go to account setting. There your Pro Shop login should pop up and click on it. When you go back to the checkout page your account total should be cheaper. I've had to do this my last three times. It's not a crazy big savings but 10.00 is 10.00
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/17/20 08:48 PM

Hmmmmmm. Have not noticed that issue and just bought some stuff last week....Probably took it in the shorts smile
Posted By: plycuda

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/17/20 09:40 PM

mine does about the same when you open it up it has my name like I'm logged in but i usually go to my profile and it asks for log in then I'm in and the price changes don't know why
Posted By: W.I.N. Racing

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/17/20 10:36 PM

Mine has been doing this for a while...also if I use a CC vs my PP after logging in they create a New account and don't pass on the savings. They keep telling me I'm logging in wrong?? Addditionaly parts showing a "Estimated Ship Date - Tomorrow" if tomorrow is in RED their lying. I have orders from as far back as mid May for parts listed ships tomorrow I am still waiting on with no ship date...But paid for. I know these are different times and this may be one of the first time I have not been able to count on Summit but be straight with you customers.

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/17/20 11:44 PM

I log in every time. Maybe that's why its been working ok for me.
Posted By: A/MP

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/18/20 12:23 AM

Your better Pro Shop pricing is had when you buy the"Summit" products. Discounts on major brands is subject manufactures whims.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/18/20 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
I log in every time. Maybe that's why its been working ok for me.

Al I was logged in, logged Out, went to account and pro shop log in screen came up, hit that and the prices in my cart changed. This wasn’t the first time this happened.
Posted By: moparacer

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/18/20 02:35 AM

Jegs is funny sometimes too. If you add something to the cart and are not logged in, then log in, it will not give you the discount. Have to remove it and add it to cart again after logged in.
Posted By: 70AARcuda

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/18/20 03:16 AM

https://proshop.summitracing.com/login

login straight into pro shop...
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/18/20 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by 70AARcuda
https://proshop.summitracing.com/login

login straight into pro shop...

This is what I do and I have not had any problems.

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/18/20 04:41 PM

John, I log in each time before I purchase anything. Always use the pro shop page. I have been getting the discounts. Just ordered some stuff for my truck for my upcoming road trip and got the discounted price on all of it
Posted By: Jeepmon

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/20/20 05:12 PM

I've noticed that the last few times I have made a purchase... Even tho you're logged in and the webpage is showing your name, the discounted prices may not be applied... I have had to log out and log back in to get the lower prices
Posted By: 70AARcuda

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/20/20 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jeepmon
I've noticed that the last few times I have made a purchase... Even tho you're logged in and the webpage is showing your name, the discounted prices may not be applied... I have had to log out and log back in to get the lower prices

login in directly into Pro Shop...using the link above...and you dont have to worry....
Posted By: sasquatch

Re: Summit Racing Pro Shop Members. - 06/20/20 08:13 PM

i Know you have to be logged in to get the sales tax deduction unless you resubmit the form every time. Todd
© 2024 Moparts Forums