Moparts

Stage V dealers

Posted By: crowbait

Stage V dealers - 02/27/20 03:30 PM

Who is a stocking dealer for Stage V equipment? Want to buy a set of rocker arms. Any members here by chance? Also what would one expect to pay for a set of these?
Posted By: rickseeman

Re: Stage V dealers - 02/27/20 05:39 PM

You're in PA. I assume Ray Barton has some. Around $100 each. If he's out Mazzolini might have them.

Re: Stage V dealers - 02/27/20 10:00 PM

Is Mazzolini out of the hospital?
Posted By: 1DGEMAN

Re: Stage V dealers - 02/28/20 05:45 AM

Ken Etter is running the shop while Bob is out.
Posted By: PasiR

Re: Stage V dealers - 02/28/20 06:40 AM

Contact Tim Banning @ FHO.
Posted By: RATTRAP

Re: Stage V dealers - 02/28/20 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by crowbait
Who is a stocking dealer for Stage V equipment? Want to buy a set of rocker arms. Any members here by chance? Also what would one expect to pay for a set of these?

$800 for the intake rockers
$880 for the exhaust rockers
$1000 for the billet stands
the price is the same for a 1.6 or a 1.7 ratio
That's 2018 pricing.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Stage V dealers - 02/28/20 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by PasiR
Contact Tim Banning @ FHO.
iagree scope Ph # 905-797-2459

Re: Stage V dealers - 02/29/20 08:04 PM

Banning. Ok. How much of a hassle is it to buy from the land of maple syrup? I have never done that before. Credit card, money order, exchange rate etc.
Posted By: galen

Re: Stage V dealers - 03/01/20 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by crowbait
Banning. Ok. How much of a hassle is it to buy from the land of maple syrup? I have never done that before. Credit card, money order, exchange rate etc.
Call him. I use credit card. Bought a lot from him. Arrives no later than any US shipper and better than some. He really seals his shipping boxes so everything arrives with no chance of tearing open or damage. Takes a half hour to get the box open. LOL. I know a while back Bob Mazzolini had a couple of sets on his shelf also. Kenny is answering his phone and taking care of the business until Bob gets back.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Stage V dealers - 03/01/20 03:20 AM

I pay cash up front usually with U.S. Post Office international money orders. I've had good results from Tim except for the KB Wedge block I'm waiting on, which is the factory problems he has to deal with to get good blocks to sell, I'm glad he is finicky on that up
Call Tim and ask him what he wants you to do on this scope
© 2024 Moparts Forums