Moparts

Neal Chance Racing Converters

Posted By: Sammy

Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/15/19 09:33 PM

Anyone do business with this company?
Heard there converters are excellent and fast but they never return calls.
Is it worth the wait? I've been trying for over a week to get a call back.
Posted By: dthemi

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/15/19 09:43 PM

I have several of their bolt together converters. I've had decent results from them, and rapid responses. Might be because this is show season.
Posted By: GY3

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/15/19 10:42 PM

They are local to me and great people!

I bought a mild converter from them years ago for the 727 in my Cuda and it worked great.

I went there about a year ago to get my current converter drilled and tapped for the larger bolts and they told me they no longer did Mopar converters.
Posted By: BANDIT

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/16/19 02:45 PM

I have always gotten great help and call backs from them. As long as it works properly, just take it apart and inspect it, and replace bearing whenever I freshen tranny. Jim

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/16/19 03:04 PM

I got 2 stators with the bolt together converter and want to know which one I should use for my engine combo.

Theres nobody to answer the phone every Friday.
Really wanted to swap out stators this weekend and install the converter.
Probably here from them Wed. Or Thursday is my guess.
When you spend $5800.00 on a converter you expect someone to answer the phone.
Posted By: sgcuda

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/16/19 03:38 PM

If you have already run and documented the first stator, swap it out and try again. Tag the parts so that you know how they work with your combo. This will help when changing things up down the road. It takes longer to take the transmission in and out than it does to swap stators.

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/16/19 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by sgcuda
If you have already run and documented the first stator, swap it out and try again. Tag the parts so that you know how they work with your combo. This will help when changing things up down the road. It takes longer to take the transmission in and out than it does to swap stators.

Havent run anything yet.
I got it with 2 stators and I think the one that in there now isnt the one that I was supposed to start off with.
Just need to verify which is which.
Racepak, MSD, Star Machine, Jones Racing Products, PTC, ATI all answer their phones. Why cant this company have a tech guy there.
Getting an answering machine every day is not professional
Posted By: R3 Racing

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/16/19 04:16 PM

I sent you a PM on 11/03 and you never replied. HMMMMM
Posted By: sasquatch

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/16/19 05:11 PM

Sema was this week so lots of folks were not answering their phones. I know it is frustrating but many small shops have this happen. People think race parts guys are big operations but is usually not the case at all and just having a KNOWLEDGEABLE employee to answer the phone is not always possible.
Try them this week.
Todd
Posted By: GY3

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/16/19 05:54 PM

They are closed on Fridays.
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/16/19 06:13 PM

Just leave a message that you have an X 275 car ......lmao
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/16/19 06:40 PM

Kinda glad I use Transmission Specialties. Right here in pa and they answer the phone. Had my last one done I five days and they missed the rpm I asked for by 40. Can’t beat that.
Posted By: rickseeman

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/17/19 08:20 PM

Neal Chance billet aluminum converters are sexy. Marty is a very nice guy. You will like him.

Re: Neal Chance Racing Converters - 11/17/19 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by rickseeman
Neal Chance billet aluminum converters are sexy. Marty is a very nice guy. You will like him.

Wanted to get the converter back in the car this weekend.
Hopefully he answers tomorrow
© 2024 Moparts Forums