Moparts

Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier

Posted By: BobR

Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/25/19 10:42 PM

Just announced at the Norwalk race that the TV show will air the first episode on Monday October 7 at 9pm EDT and PDT.
We did quite well in this one so I encourage my friends from Moparts to have a look.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/25/19 10:51 PM

Looking forward to it! Hope you did well! Ted wave
Posted By: topside

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 12:03 AM

Please refresh my memory: which car is yours ?
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 12:40 AM

DVR is already set. boogie
Posted By: Smoparmike

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 02:09 PM

I can't wait. Mondays have really sucked.
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 03:36 PM

I have never watched the No Prep King races in person or on television.

Is it real racing or just reality show BS with lots of trash talk interspersed?

I would like to watch Larry Larson race but I am only willing to put up with so much to do so.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by topside

In case Bob don't make it back. It is a Black Mustang with blue true fire on it. Giuseppe Gentile is the driver, twin turbo Hemi powered
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by 340Cuda

I would like to watch Larry Larson race but I am only willing to put up with so much to do so.

I really enjoy this series as it’s racing not bsing. I have to dvr the other street outlaw series shows so I can weed through the BS and guys that show up for their 5 minutes of fame.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
[I really enjoy this series as it’s racing not bsing. I have to dvr the other street outlaw series shows so I can weed through the BS and guys that show up for their 5 minutes of fame.

Thanks John, I will give it a try.
Bill

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 05:35 PM

I wish I knew how to post a pic but I own the Evolution Racing 2004 Hemi powered Mustang driven by Giuseppe Gentile.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by 340Cuda

The racing is as real as it gets. The top teams are THE BEST racers we've ever competed against. There may be some TV stuff interjected but we race for 40 grand and it's serious.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire

In case Bob don't make it back. It is a Black Mustang with blue true fire on it. Giuseppe Gentile is the driver, twin turbo Hemi powered

Thanks Al.
Posted By: Kindafast

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/26/19 10:27 PM

This will be one of the only times I will hope a Mustang wins. LOL I hope you run with no hood so everybody gets to see what whipped their butts..
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/30/19 05:04 PM

All I could find. Badass car to be sure.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/30/19 06:10 PM

Yes it is!
Posted By: Sammy

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/30/19 07:22 PM

Is the new show on tonight?

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/30/19 10:43 PM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks Al. The bottom was against Ryan on the run where we shook so hard we broke a heim on our wheelie bars. This was the final of the Md race that got moved to New Hampshire due to rain.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 09/30/19 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Sammy

Don’t hold me to this but if I remember right these shows are later in the week when they start. I’m thinking Wednesday night instead of Mondays. I haven’t seen a start date yet but have avoided as much as I can do it’s new news to me. Pretty sure the guys are told to be tight lipped about the results
Posted By: topside

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/01/19 12:10 AM

Hey, somebody slap a Moparts sticker on that Mustang ! laugh2 drumhit
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/01/19 02:04 AM

Mon, Oct 7th is the first new episode.

Dennis

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/01/19 03:24 PM

They actually had a preview show on last night. I didn't even know and missed it.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/01/19 03:24 PM

Hey, somebody slap a Moparts sticker on that Mustang ! laugh2 drumhit

I would if I had one.
Posted By: cgall

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/01/19 08:31 PM

I saw the preview show and they did have a short clip of Bob's Mustang. They spent most of the show recapping the past two seasons, then the 405 guys went on and on about how they were all going to run NPK and win as a team. Then the Texas guys were featured and said the same thing. Then the NOLA guys and Lizzi. Then short clips of Bob's and other cars (Reaper, Vixen, Axeman) that were selected. It was lame but it took my mind off of Bengals/Steelers!
Posted By: madscientist

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/01/19 11:05 PM

I'm about done with all of it. I can't take all the mouths and I'm just dead sick of the 405 turds. Already wrote off the SO original, the JJ arm deal is wearing me out and NPK isn't much better. I'll look at the first episode and if I get more one minute of big quieff and/or Lutz I'm just going to sing off.

They've killed the franchise.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 12:22 AM

WOW I just watched the two hour Memphis show I dvr’d Last night and man it’s pathetic. Sooner or later they have to run out of weak race cars that just want their 2 minutes of fame. You couldn’t pay me enough to lose like that. Now watching the NPK previews and like others have said it’s almost as bad as studio wrestling. Lol.
Posted By: Bigcube

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 12:44 AM

Since I'm just an arm chair racer now, I like it. The mouths don't bother me and it's real racing. Hope you had a good time Bob, I'll be watching for you!

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 03:47 PM

So far I have watched about 45 minutes of the preview.

Once we get to the real events how much is racing and how much is mouthing?

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by cgall
I saw the preview show and they did have a short clip of Bob's Mustang. They spent most of the show recapping the past two seasons, then the 405 guys went on and on about how they were all going to run NPK and win as a team. Then the Texas guys were featured and said the same thing. Then the NOLA guys and Lizzi. Then short clips of Bob's and other cars (Reaper, Vixen, Axeman) that were selected. It was lame but it took my mind off of Bengals/Steelers!

My DVR taped it and I watched. Pretty good summation and, yes, I thought it was on the lame side as well. I'm sure the episodes will get better.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bigcube
Since I'm just an arm chair racer now, I like it. The mouths don't bother me and it's real racing. Hope you had a good time Bob, I'll be watching for you!

Thanks. It truly is real racing regardless of what the show may lead some to believe and the top ten best cars are really good racers. They are all great guys as well. I know the show has to focus on the controversial and they know what sells so I won't comment on that but the racing is as real as it gets and we absolutely love being a part of this. We are currently building a dedicated car for next season so I hope the ratings justify at least one more year.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 05:20 PM

I hope they don't screw NPK up with all the drama. I tried to watch the Memphis SO show and JJ's mouth gets old in a hurry.

Good luck Bob.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by justinp61
I hope they don't screw NPK up with all the drama. I tried to watch the Memphis SO show and JJ's mouth gets old in a hurry.

Good luck Bob.

I encourage everyone interested in heads up racing that lives in the vicinity of any of the NPK future races to attend one. It will become clear what I am saying is true.
Posted By: Dart451

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 07:02 PM

Nice Talking with you at RT66 and we enjoyed the live racing.
Would recommend everyone checking out a live event
Posted By: CSK

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 07:30 PM

For all the negative post I have to say WHAT!!!!! Drag racing on TV is AWESOME, JJ talks to much, so what,, all the Street outlaw,NPK shows are still better than ANYTHING else on the TV, unless you like the kardashians or Life after lock up LMAO. smile
Posted By: Wax

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/02/19 09:49 PM

My granddaughter,13, wanted to go to the No Prep race in Denver a few weeks ago. We loaded up and drove down to Denver. We all had a good time watching live racing. A couple of draw backs to it is the time required to get the “show” cars cooled down to run again. That is to be expected.
It was fun in another way. I did have a drag car that I took to Denver and raced a couple of times. The last time I raced the car in Denver, I think, was 2008 at the ET finals there.

The granddaughter was very happy she got a few autographs. She is already making plans to attend next year if there is a show in Denver.

As already stated, go to one if you have a chance.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/04/19 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dart451
Nice Talking with you at RT66 and we enjoyed the live racing.
Would recommend everyone checking out a live event

Yes indeed. Hope to see you again.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/04/19 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Wax
My granddaughter,13, wanted to go to the No Prep race in Denver a few weeks ago. We loaded up and drove down to Denver. We all had a good time watching live racing. A couple of draw backs to it is the time required to get the “show” cars cooled down to run again. That is to be expected.
It was fun in another way. I did have a drag car that I took to Denver and raced a couple of times. The last time I raced the car in Denver, I think, was 2008 at the ET finals there.

The granddaughter was very happy she got a few autographs. She is already making plans to attend next year if there is a show in Denver.

As already stated, go to one if you have a chance.

They have a daily driver class that anyone who can pass tech can enter. As you now know.
Posted By: furious70

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/05/19 02:46 PM

I agree, watching NPK in person is pretty awesome.
Posted By: MartyQ

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/07/19 09:05 PM

Can someone post a picture of BobR's car or a description ? Thxs !!

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/07/19 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by MartyQ
Can someone post a picture of BobR's car or a description ? Thxs !!

There are pictures of it above.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/07/19 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by BobR

Good luck Bob.

I encourage everyone interested in heads up racing that lives in the vicinity of any of the NPK future races to attend one. It will become clear what I am saying is true.

TV is better thank ink!! Great job up

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/08/19 09:16 AM

I hope they don't screw NPK up with all the drama.

Too late. Chuck and his mouth wore thin pretty quickly. Bright side is you can fast forward through it and be done in half the time.

Congratulations Bob! You guys were flying!

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/08/19 10:10 AM

This whole team deal, not waiting for racers that are almost there and Chuck doesn't make it easy to watch. Isn't Lutz from Penn? If you are winning races with freebies what's the point. I heard a few say I want to race too prove I'm the best not play games. I can't believe Chuck has all his teeth because someone should have knocked them out. Quit the games and race quit crying.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/08/19 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by slantzilla

Too late. Chuck and his mouth wore thin pretty quickly. Bright side is you can fast forward through it and be done in half the time.

Although I obviously have no control of content I am also hoping Chuck gets less air time in future episodes. The producer knows what sells the show. Serious racers find the negativity unwatchable but the average guy tuning in seems to thrive on it. Maybe a sign of the times?
Yes we were hauling ass. We were in the 3's at about 200 mph all day. Ryan was struggling as much as Ryan ever struggles and we had him if we had run the final in Md. In N.H. we were out on him almost 2 cars and had him until the car shook so hard it broke a wheelie bar heim. Giuseppe was out of the throttle the last 300' and we still lost by less than a car length. Very frustrating.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/08/19 12:40 PM

Bob...Your car was quite impressive for its debut. Yeah...Chuck is an a-hole. What started the fight? wave

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/08/19 01:06 PM

Bob I didn’t watch the show yet as I usually end up watching it Tuesday night. Can you tell us more about your engine and combo?
Posted By: second 70

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/08/19 02:01 PM

Great job Bob.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/08/19 03:14 PM

Great job Bob and crew!
Posted By: Stroker Scamp

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/09/19 12:49 AM

Moving out for sure! Good job
Posted By: bigdad

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/11/19 08:55 PM

Posted By: megajoltman

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/12/19 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by bigdad

Thanks!

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/15/19 12:37 PM

The second show had some really good racing.
Posted By: Jwilli500

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/15/19 05:06 PM

Yeah, and some surprises too. Kye and Miss Musi did real well, wonder if it had anything to do with her Dad (Pat Musi) wrenching on the cars...
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/16/19 02:03 AM

Dah wink
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/16/19 02:09 PM

Team racing...... conjures up thoughts of NHRA pro classes and the downfall of me watching them. Team orders, diving, etc.... F THE CALLOUTS!!

Two minutes to stage.... I like that. Have your poo in a group! If you want to play “the better man” and wait, so be it.

Draw for rounds and draw back in to eliminate “bye” runs in later rounds.... EXCELLENT!!

I enjoy all these racing shows..... sure they have their quirks, but overall I dvr em all!

Did most of you know JJ hauled a few cars and set up races at smaller tracks? ....and these were not televised! Great way to get people to the track imho!

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/16/19 05:01 PM

Just seemed like they couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the directions on the heel before.
Originally Posted by hemi-itis
Dah wink

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/16/19 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by J_BODY
Team racing...... conjures up thoughts of NHRA pro classes and the downfall of me watching them. Team orders, diving, etc.... F THE CALLOUTS!!

Two minutes to stage.... I like that. Have your poo in a group! If you want to play “the better man” and wait, so be it.

Draw for rounds and draw back in to eliminate “bye” runs in later rounds.... EXCELLENT!!

I enjoy all these racing shows..... sure they have their quirks, but overall I dvr em all!

Did most of you know JJ hauled a few cars and set up races at smaller tracks? ....and these were not televised! Great way to get people to the track imho!

Wow I am finally getting a chance to watch this weeks no prep kings. These call outs giving your buddy a free pass suck. Seeing this I would never pay this crap.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/17/19 01:15 AM

The only “legit” call out of sorts was Kye’s race (also from Nola) calling to split the Doc/Daddy Dave pairing. That was cool!

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/17/19 01:54 AM

The only “legit” call out of sorts was Kye’s race (also from Nola) calling to split the Doc/Daddy Dave pairing. That was cool!

Yes it was but listening to kyle cry about how the plan could backfire for 15 minutes was like chock on a chock-board.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/17/19 02:54 AM

Can't accuse Giuseppe of duck hunting. Ryan Martin in Rd.1. Wish he could have gapped him.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/17/19 03:10 AM

Yeah if his racing don’t pan out he’d make a great public radio announcer laugh2

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/17/19 03:12 AM

Hey Bob! You guys running SCSN this year?
Posted By: moetown

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/18/19 12:09 AM

Yeah, What he said. Vegas , Vegas, Vegas
Posted By: Ray408G3Hemi

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/18/19 08:18 PM

Every time I see chuck , I hit the mute button...makes for a better show
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/18/19 08:44 PM

Im sure Chuck is following the producers lead and acting even worse than he usually would. He is the "star" of that show.
In real life, with no cameras around and no security to protect him, id bet he would be a little more humble. He has some serious little man disease...LOL
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/18/19 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by n20mstr

He has some serious little man disease...LOL
iagree
He has issues when mad, along with a short fuse to boot on T.V. work whistling It seems like he has a liking with liquids and putting them on his opponent when arguing tsk
Did anyone else notice his diesel semi truck and trailer with his name on it?
Me think he(and every one else involved) is doing very well from the street racing and NPK deal work bow thumbs
Good for all of them making what they do pay well and help them all go fatser up

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/19/19 11:24 PM

Bob I didn’t watch the show yet as I usually end up watching it Tuesday night. Can you tell us more about your engine and combo?

521" BAE. Xtreme manifold. Twin 98 turbos. Race weight is about 3100#

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/19/19 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jwilli500
Yeah, and some surprises too. Kye and Miss Musi did real well, wonder if it had anything to do with her Dad (Pat Musi) wrenching on the cars...

Probably everything to do with them now having his best engines.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/19/19 11:27 PM

Just made the room reservations an hour ago.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/19/19 11:29 PM

Im sure Chuck is following the producers lead and acting even worse than he usually would. He is the "star" of that show.
In real life, with no cameras around and no security to protect him, id bet he would be a little more humble. He has some serious little man disease...LOL

He is actually a decent guy. He likes our team and roots for us quite often.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/19/19 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge

iagree
He has issues when mad, along with a short fuse to boot on T.V. work whistling It seems like he has a liking with liquids and putting them on his opponent when arguing tsk
Me think he(and every one else involved) is doing very well from the street racing and NPK deal work bow thumbs
Good for all of them making what they do pay well and help them all go fatser up

I don't know what everyone else gets, Cab, but we get nothing but free entry for car and 7 crew. Being the new kids in town I am OK with that. Maybe next year?

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/19/19 11:32 PM

After watching that fight scene with Boosted GT, He better take some boxing lessons or some MMA lessons. He has no idea how to fight.
Someone's really going to clean his clock one day.
Posted By: OUTLAWSSAA

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/20/19 07:01 PM

Nitrious cars got a 300lb weight break this year.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/22/19 08:43 AM

Damn Bob, you guys just keep running into buzzsaws in the first round. eek

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/22/19 01:55 PM

I had my doubts when I saw first episode with all the team BS. But so far it has been very good. It is good to see different cars/drivers doing well. I is nice to see more than 3 cars have a chance of winning. Hopefully they don't change rules to much for next year. Nothing against turbo cars sure is nice seeing some nitrous cars doing well and turbo motors having failures.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/22/19 09:56 PM

Very nice!!! Bob I know the race winner gets 40,000.00 but surely there has to be some type of payout to the other racers. Are you allowed to discus that?

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/23/19 12:10 AM

I've seen it discussed before that they usually split 20, 10, 5 and 5K for the final 4.
Posted By: BradH

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/23/19 12:38 AM

After watching that fight scene with Boosted GT, He better take some boxing lessons or some MMA lessons. He has no idea how to fight.

Does Chuck still call his car The Death Trap? I think it should be called The Spittoon.
Posted By: A/MP

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/23/19 02:42 AM

Just watched the 3rd race from IL. I forgot how corrosive Chief is. Be great great if they,the producers, put him out to pasture. Ryan, what a stand up guy. He's helping the OK team tune their cars to win. Class act.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/23/19 06:56 PM

Damn Bob, you guys just keep running into buzzsaws in the first round. eek
We have to be able to knock these guys and girls off to win. That said...good tracks favor our combo and the tracks aren't very good under bright sunshine. Once the sun goes down our chances go up. We are currently building a new car that will be better balanced and will give us a better shot at consistency.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/23/19 06:58 PM

Very nice!!! Bob I know the race winner gets 40,000.00 but surely there has to be some type of payout to the other racers. Are you allowed to discus that?
I cannot speak about any racers but us. We get free entry for driver and 7 crew members. That's all the compensation we get. Yes...it's tough.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/23/19 07:00 PM

I've seen it discussed before that they usually split 20, 10, 5 and 5K for the final 4.
Not true in my experience. Sometimes...and I mean not all of the time the final pair may have an agreement.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/23/19 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by BradH

Does Chuck still call his car The Death Trap? I think it should be called The Spittoon.
Yes and no comment.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/23/19 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by A/MP
Just watched the 3rd race from IL. I forgot how corrosive Chief is. Be great great if they,the producers, put him out to pasture. Ryan, what a stand up guy. He's helping the OK team tune their cars to win. Class act.
Ryan will help any racer who needs it. Maybe not a complete engine but something just short of that. He is a racer's racer

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/24/19 05:43 PM

I believe Western Flyer Trucking is sponsoring him. So the truck may be a "loaner"

iagree

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/24/19 05:46 PM

So he didn't loan Daddy Dave his spare motor? Ryan does seem to be a good guy.
Originally Posted by A/MP
Ryan will help any racer who needs it. Maybe not a complete engine but something just short of that. He is a racer's racer

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/29/19 05:33 PM

He did lend Dave a complete motor but they are close friends. He would lend most any of the racers whatever they need but likely short of a complete motor. He is a great guy, a class act and a great champion.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/29/19 05:55 PM

Is that a hint of how season ends?
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/29/19 05:59 PM

Spoiler alert , stay away from Instagram and FB! It has been all over there.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/29/19 06:06 PM

Bob,
I really appreciate the "inside look" you've given us! up

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/29/19 06:12 PM

I don't want to know. I look forward to Mondays.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/29/19 07:59 PM

Big Chief feeling a little insecure?
I guess he realizes now he acted pretty poorly to his fellow racers in the past and its vcoming ba k to bite him.
And I was shocked to see Reaper get up and leave after the race and not help any of his so called team mates.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/29/19 11:20 PM

Bob,
I really appreciate the "inside look" you've given us! up
I am hesitant to say more as I don't want to spoil anything for the ones who want to find out by watching. When it's all done I will answer any questions anyone may have or PM me if you can't wait.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/30/19 02:55 AM

Bob, did the girls (Muzy) get any breaks from the show or racers on the wins she got?
On the last race in the finals against Ryan it looked like he was in front and then she got in front the last 100 ft. or so, was there any cooperation or instructions that you know about on that run?
The reason I'm asking is a twin turbo car against a NOS car should not normally fall behind at the end of the 1/8 mile work confused shruggy

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/30/19 03:27 PM

Bob, did the girls (Muzy) get any breaks from the show or racers on the wins she got?
On the last race in the finals against Ryan it looked like he was in front and then she got in front the last 100 ft. or so, was there any cooperation or instructions that you know about on that run?
The reason I'm asking is a twin turbo car against a NOS car should not normally fall behind at the end of the 1/8 mile work confused shruggy
There are ZERO dive instructions given EVER. The racing is as legitimate as there is in the country. Ryan blew his motor up on that run.

Re: Street Outlaws NPK Season Premier - 10/30/19 04:24 PM

That explains him nosing over before the finish line, thanks thumbs
© 2024 Moparts Forums