Moparts

Harland Sharp Rockers for -1 Indys

Posted By: 1Bad440

Harland Sharp Rockers for -1 Indys - 09/16/19 12:57 AM

Hello, been off here and outta racing since 2007, took the car out last weekend and lost oil pressure. Took it apart and had 2 broker Dove rockers and cracks in 3 more. Can anyone tell me the best place /price to get some Harland Sharp -1 rockers. Thanks
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Harland Sharp Rockers for -1 Indys - 09/16/19 03:09 AM

Shop around, Jegs, Summit, Mancini, Hughes and all the others you can check with up
Posted By: 1974 474 Duster

Re: Harland Sharp Rockers for -1 Indys - 09/16/19 10:35 AM

I bought mine from Competition Wedge about 1 1/2 years ago. He posts on here so he will see you. Good luck very happy w/my Harlands
Ken
Posted By: mopar dave

Re: Harland Sharp Rockers for -1 Indys - 09/16/19 11:42 AM

Call Don at 4seconds flat FBO. He had the best price when I bought mine .
Posted By: BANDIT

Re: Harland Sharp Rockers for -1 Indys - 09/16/19 03:29 PM

Was 10 years ago, but I was talking with the nephew of Harland, can’t recall his name, but he gave me a damm good price plus first hand advise and specs. Maybe things have changed now.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Harland Sharp Rockers for -1 Indys - 09/16/19 04:16 PM

Steve is the new owner of the company, he is good to work with also scope
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: Harland Sharp Rockers for -1 Indys - 09/16/19 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by BANDIT
Was 10 years ago, but I was talking with the nephew of Harland, can’t recall his name, but he gave me a damm good price plus first hand advise and specs. Maybe things have changed now.

The kids are running the company now. Mom and Dad are still around, but essentially retired. They had planned on doing so years ago, but a few things in life made them hold on a bit longer. Two of the boys each run different parts of the business so to speak. Great guys, always been stand up people.
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: Harland Sharp Rockers for -1 Indys - 09/17/19 04:29 PM

FYI< for anyone contemplating Harland Sharp rockers. 5% price increase coming in just over a month. Increase November 1st.
© 2024 Moparts Forums