Moparts

Cleaning your race suit ??

Posted By: hemi-itis

Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/11/19 06:03 PM

What is the best way to clean a racing suit? I see they can be dry cleaned or machine washed but which way keeps it looking fresh. Do any of you use the liquid spray repellent??
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/11/19 10:44 PM

Al I just machine washed my jacket once a year when I was racing more than a few times a year. I don't think I would treat the fabric with that anti-stain spray because it might be flamable panic
Gus beer

Re: Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/11/19 10:57 PM

The spray is supposed to make any fluid spashed on roll off,,,,,,,,,like gas or alcohol................. work
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/12/19 12:45 AM

I used t have my stuff dry cleaned. Suits are not all made from the same material. I would find and use the manufacturers recommendations.

Re: Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/12/19 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by CMcAllister
I used t have my stuff dry cleaned. Suits are not all made from the same material. I would find and use the manufacturers recommendations.

Their rec's are to cover theirazzez! I thought more guys clean their suits with real world results.
Posted By: W.I.N. Racing

Re: Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/12/19 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by hemi-itis
Originally Posted by CMcAllister

Their rec's are to cover theirazzez! I thought more guys clean their suits with real world results.

meaning best results for continuation of service of the product???
Posted By: bonefish

Re: Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/12/19 04:45 PM

If your going FAST enough where you have to clean your suit mabey should try some Depends. whistling
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/13/19 05:44 PM

I JUST THROW MINE IN THE WASHER, THEN DRYER.....

PROB NOT WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO, BUT.....ITS WORKED FOR ME SO FAR
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/13/19 06:04 PM

Dry cleaning once a year

Re: Cleaning your race suit ?? - 09/14/19 05:14 AM

Will drop at the dry cleaner and call it a day.
© 2024 Moparts Forums