Moparts

BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P

Posted By: BradH

BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 02:37 PM

Apparently I've been outed by the new software as having two accounts on Moparts. whistling

I created PorkyPig during a period when I didn't want to post as myself, but still had questions or ideas I wanted to bounce off people. As a social experiment, it was interesting because the response rate to PP's posts were typically well below what BradH posts would generate. It was also apparent that PorkyPig was frequently treated as an ignorant newbie.

The other thing was that sometimes I'd post as both on the same thread, typically as BradH to generate more discussion on a PorkyPig post, and occasionally as PorkyPig to give BradH sh!t about something... Yeah, it was an inside joke taken to an extreme. laugh2

Just to be clear, I, Bradford S. Haak, do not suffer from a multiple personality disorder. tonguue

Regardless, after being contacted by Ted (tboomer) about only being allowed one account, I decided to make it public.

wink
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 02:55 PM

Good job Porky.
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by BradH
Apparently I've been outed by the new software as having two accounts on Moparts. whistling

I created PorkyPig during a period when I didn't want to post as myself, but still had questions or ideas I wanted to bounce off people. As a social experiment, it was interesting because the response rate to PP's posts were typically well below what BradH posts would generate. It was also apparent that PorkyPig was frequently treated as an ignorant newbie.

The other thing was that sometimes I'd post as both on the same thread, typically as BradH to generate more discussion on a PorkyPig post, and occasionally as PorkyPig to give BradH sh!t about something... Yeah, it was an inside joke taken to an extreme. laugh2

Just to be clear, I, Bradford S. Haak, do not suffer from a multiple personality disorder. tonguue

Regardless, after being contacted by Ted (tboomer) about only being allowed one account, I decided to make it public.

wink
. . I preferred Porky Pig my self . Is it too late to change.. runaway
Posted By: PorkyPig

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by WHITEDART

wink
. . I preferred Porky Pig my self . Is it too late to change.. runaway

wave
Posted By: moparx

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 03:22 PM

theaba, theaba, theaba, .... that's all folks ! laugh2
beer
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 03:42 PM

There's another Moparts member that was well known to do this from the East coast until he was given the boot. He still has many profiles on Yellowbullet and often talks to himself. Please don't become him.
Posted By: AndyF

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 03:59 PM

I never liked that Porky Pig guy. All he did was ask questions and he never got anything finished..........
Posted By: MoparBilly

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 04:39 PM

wink

Being aware of the situation is the first step, complete and utter denial is the second.

Bring back Captain Budget! That guy was cool!
Posted By: Lee446

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 05:17 PM

All I can say is, I hope you wear pants!
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
There's another Moparts member that was well known to do this from the East coast until he was given the boot. He still has many profiles on Yellowbullet and often talks to himself. Please don't become him.

LMOLLLLLLLLLLLL troll That individual is still here and I hope the new software can detect him up
BUT.......he has IP generators that give him IP locations in the Houston/South Texas area as well as Australia and New Zealand.It's so hilarious when he carries on conversations with himself.
The sad sack had his race organization rebel and start their own,,,,,,,called it NODRAMA spank violin

Attached picture 355833-4b81ef4e201f61ecf6969c161c597b20.jpg
Attached picture 541388-bcc5a435979384827ee3d316f7bd095c.jpg
Posted By: Roughbird72

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lee446
All I can say is, I hope you wear pants!

laugh2
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 05:55 PM

I personally vote for giving him a new IP address, letting him drink more and letting the sarcasm shine. ....Ha Ha
Posted By: theraif

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by moparx
theaba, theaba, theaba, .... that's all folks ! laugh2
beer

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tboomer

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 07:52 PM

Awww....Brad..You are a bad bad boy!! laugh2 wave Now maybe you can get that Challenger done since only one of you will be posting!! whistling

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 08:13 PM

I'm in trouble. The East Coast guy saw my comment. LOL Damn you Brad.
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 10:04 PM

You're in good company, Brad. UnLawfl himself set up an alternate identity here on Moparts to mess with the F.A.S.T. Mopar racers. He claimed to have a Nova that would squash us all. Later, he told me about it over beer and a campfire at Norwalk, and we had a good laugh.
Posted By: madscientist

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 10:24 PM

Pig...the other white meat. Bring back porky. I like the name better than boring old BradH. Hohum.

You know, I'm going to other web sites and I'm going to use porky pig as my screen name and you'll get blamed. Just letting you know up front.
Posted By: nss guy

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/24/19 10:46 PM

wink

It's hard to believe that responses on the internet would be swayed because of the poster's name or lack of post........
Hmm

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by AndyF
I never liked that Porky Pig guy. All he did was ask questions and he never got anything finished..........

How could you have known the difference???

Might punt both of 'em and come back as Mr. MoPig or Captain Shot-My-Budget... work

EDIT: And who's the wiseguy that changed my profile to say "I almost got away with it!" ?
Posted By: tubtar

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 03:06 AM

As my neighbors to the south like to say.......... Viva El Puerco !
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 12:05 PM

Porky Pig's goose is cooked? Bust out the BBQ sauce.......
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by tboomer
Awww....Brad..You are a bad bad boy!! laugh2 wave Now maybe you can get that Challenger done since only one of you will be posting!! whistling

So you still believe he has a car???
Posted By: TonyS451

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 01:30 PM

Of all the names, you went with porky pig ! I like how you gave yourself crap just to stir the pot on your posts. Too funny, Brad.

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 01:36 PM

The more I think about this the more I'm leaning towards making up another account. It could be like a good guy (nice) bad guy (not so nice) thing. Any suggestions for a "bad guy" name.

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 01:48 PM

STUPIDSTOCKRACER119

NOTSOQUICKNICK

Browneye

Ty Perez

TrickyRickyBremmer

HemiCuda1

Tracer 1

340 Duater

68Roadrunner

OOOOps,I'm sorry,someone already has those and a hundred more whistling
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 02:08 PM

BradH and Porky Pig be like

Attached picture 59391.jpeg
Posted By: moparx

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 02:19 PM

Any suggestions for a "bad guy" name.

talk about opening a can of "stuff" ya can't shove back in the tube ! laugh2 are you sure ? devil
beer

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by moparx
Any suggestions for a "bad guy" name.

talk about opening a can of "stuff" ya can't shove back in the tube ! laugh2 are you sure ? devil
beer

LOL. upon having more thought on this subject I think I will just keep my "good guy" profile. One little story in the "general section" about showering with 17 other sweaty Millrights at work got me my "little John" title.
Posted By: madscientist

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 04:07 PM

Absolutely beautiful WD. That's a classic. Me...I'm a bit smarter than that. I never listen to advice from myself. That's why I talk to my dogs. That's the best advice I get. From my four legged friends.

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/25/19 07:50 PM

We'd become so close, we could finish each other's sentences. hop

I got on the scale recently after not having been very careful about my eating habits... PorkyBrad might be as good a name as any. no

Re: BradH & PorkyPig same person 8^P - 03/28/19 01:54 PM

Can you imagine the notebook listing all the e/mail addresses and passcodes for hundreds of.... violin shock pity shout...............................

Attached picture 2469.jpg
Attached picture 359790-3bfa2bd536c5bbe034449f8efa33d43a.jpg
Attached picture tv1.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums