Moparts

top fuel Harley`s

Posted By: theraif

top fuel Harley`s - 03/21/19 08:33 PM

love watching these guys run
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
more pics >> https://bangshift.com/bangshift1320/top-fuel-harley-davidson-action-photos/
Posted By: justinp61

Re: top fuel Harley`s - 03/21/19 09:06 PM

They pack their sack in a wheelbarrow.
Posted By: dthemi

Re: top fuel Harley`s - 03/22/19 12:30 AM

No doubt lol. That's a serious man sport, if ever there was one. Only slightly less dangerous than catching bullets in your teeth.
Posted By: topside

Re: top fuel Harley`s - 03/22/19 01:09 AM

I've yet to watch them where I haven't blurted out "those guys are nuts".
That's meant as a compliment.
Posted By: tubtar

Re: top fuel Harley`s - 03/22/19 01:34 AM

I was working in Staging at Grove Creek years back , when a St. Cloud , Mn. fuel Harley team brought out their bike to shake it down.
The pilot was coming out of the water and pumping the throttle when the rear cylinder hydraulic'ed.........lifting it and part of the block in an upward manner.
If not for the top tube of the frame , that cylinder was headed for a low earth orbit , and would have taken most of his internal organs with it.
I decided right then and there that the guys who ride these beasts must require an additional cow to make their leathers, to encase the massive cajones they seem to have.
Posted By: dthemi

Re: top fuel Harley`s - 03/22/19 01:44 PM

nothing says eff this world as definitively as TFH, that and wing suit flying.
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: top fuel Harley`s - 03/22/19 03:51 PM

I love it up
Posted By: Clanton

Re: top fuel Harley`s - 03/22/19 07:14 PM

A local guy Chris Streeter [Lake Erie Racing] got his Bike running last yr with some growing pains so I hope he can get out this yr locally in Ohio
Posted By: theraif

Re: top fuel Harley`s - 03/22/19 08:36 PM

when i was younger i worked a couple ahda events. met Elmer Trett and Larry Mcbride
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: top fuel Harley`s - 03/23/19 04:42 AM

Sound like tractors....
Don’t appear that fast watching them....
Throw some crazy bad fast numbers on the boards making you laugh out loud thinking.... what the L did I just see!?!?!
© 2024 Moparts Forums