Moparts

David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla

Posted By: pittsburghracer

David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 03:00 PM

Rumor is they are having head issues.

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/barton-wrecks-in-factory-stock-showdown-eliminations
Posted By: jim sciortino

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 03:39 PM

Wow.........

Great to hear that David wasn't injured.
Posted By: Roughbird72

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 03:58 PM

Wow, good to hear he's ok.
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 04:53 PM

I'm at the Gators, and I saw the crash. He had fluid coming out of the motor and going under the drive tires. It looked kind of white and cloudy like maybe it was water, but I'm not sure
Posted By: ric3xrt

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 05:02 PM

[quote=pittsburghracer]Rumor is they are having head issues.

His or the engine?

Glad he's ok.
Posted By: racerhog

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 05:28 PM

YAaaaaaa FORD for the WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!
up

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Hemi_Joel
I'm at the Gators, and I saw the crash. He had fluid coming out of the motor and going under the drive tires. It looked kind of white and cloudy like maybe it was water, but I'm not sure

I saw the leak from the video and it sounds like either head gasket issues or cracking heads.
Posted By: tubtar

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 06:41 PM

Wow.
That will bite you in a hurry.
Glad he wasn't hurt.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 09:19 PM

I was amazed it wasn't a 2 car crash.
Posted By: BradH

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by racerhog
up

???

You know you're on MOPARts, right?
Posted By: Spaceman Spiff

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/17/19 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by BradH
up

???

You do understand sarcasm, right?
So, why do we car a mustang crashed?
Because he’s a “ Mopar” engine builder?
Would the comments be the same if it was a Tasca car?
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/18/19 12:00 AM

Barton drives a COPO, not a Mustang.

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/18/19 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
up

???

I guess I shared it because some of us do like and follow the class. Many of our members also know and follow his family. Hope I didn’t ruin your St Patrick’s Day. Lol 😂
Posted By: BobR

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/18/19 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
up

???

I guess I shared it because some of us do like and follow the class. Many of our members also know and follow his family. Hope I didn’t ruin your St Patrick’s Day. Lol 😂

I found it of great interest. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: 72 RR DUDE

Re: David Barton escaped injury Saturday at Gainesville, Fla - 03/19/19 04:31 PM

I live 10 miles from there shop and yes they started out with Hemi's and are still into them but in today's world it is all about money and making it to survive. They built Chevy stuff also and race what goes fast!
© 2024 Moparts Forums