Moparts

426 HEMI BLOCKS

Posted By: 72N96RR

426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/03/19 04:48 AM

Unless im wrong it seems as if hemi blocks are getting easier to come by..who has the best blocks for the best prices these days ??
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: 426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/03/19 05:59 AM

Originally Posted By 72N96RR
Unless im wrong it seems as if hemi blocks are getting easier to come by..who has the best blocks for the best prices these days ??

Who you talking to Ramon shruggy
AKA aside your hearing a different story than I'm hearing on stock type iron street hemi block confused
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: 426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/03/19 06:24 AM

Jeggs had a dozen or so 426 World blocks listed on ebay for around $4K each, I put it on my watch list yesterday and today and Poof! They were gone!
Posted By: dthemi

Re: 426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/03/19 04:05 PM

COME ON KB!!!! LOL.

Iron hemi blocks, good ones anyway (not world) are stupidly high when ya find them..

Nice new, stronger, repairable, lighter, better cooling, and oiling for just a grand or 2 more..

Who knows maybe they'll sell enough to make them closer in price too.
Posted By: rickseeman

Re: 426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/04/19 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By ScottSmith_Harms
Jeggs had a dozen or so 426 World blocks listed on ebay for around $4K each, I put it on my watch list yesterday and today and Poof! They were gone!

I don't think they ever had them. If they had them they probably would have filled my backorder.
Posted By: davesmopars

Re: 426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/04/19 06:48 PM

Thinking someone with money bought them all so can charge 6K.
Posted By: Dragula

Re: 426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/05/19 03:40 AM

They are so plentiful, we use them for bracket racing.....lol

For a while, I was like you guys believing they would come back into production. Now, I am going back to being the pessimist I know I am.

The SS/AH guys don't have anything to build new, the street guys don't have anything, and the bracket guys don't have anything.....Hell you can't even get an iron 6.1 block right now....Its not looking too good.....What ever happened to those G1 392 Hemi blocks they said two years ago they would be in production? There goes the Nostalgia class....

Does KB have any on hand yet?

Posted By: dthemi

Re: 426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/05/19 04:42 AM

Originally Posted By Dragula
They are so plentiful, we use them for bracket racing.....lol

For a while, I was like you guys believing they would come back into production. Now, I am going back to being the pessimist I know I am.

The SS/AH guys don't have anything to build new, the street guys don't have anything, and the bracket guys don't have anything.....Hell you can't even get an iron 6.1 block right now....Its not looking too good.....What ever happened to those G1 392 Hemi blocks they said two years ago they would be in production? There goes the Nostalgia class....

Does KB have any on hand yet?

Can't say, I'm still waiting for mine, one is a +.5 deck so it may take longer. I really hope they just put an end to the block sufferings. I have a super nice, as close to perfect as can be, Iron hemi block I'd planned to sell to a buddy, but not until I get my aluminum pieces. May just be too hard to get in the apparent future.
Posted By: 72N96RR

Re: 426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/10/19 09:18 PM

jegs did have them listed when I looked...World Blocks for like 3800 each...then nada...
Posted By: astjp2

Re: 426 HEMI BLOCKS - 02/11/19 06:41 AM

4-5 head vendors but no blocks...stupid
© 2024 Moparts Forums