Moparts

hemi blocks

Posted By: Furys

hemi blocks - 09/11/18 07:06 PM

wondering if anyone knows where I can order a cast iron hemi block,Is anyone making them,gen 2 blocks,thanx in advance,I cnt find any on jegs unless I missed them
Posted By: rickseeman

Re: hemi blocks - 09/11/18 07:26 PM

They are there
Posted By: rickseeman

Re: hemi blocks - 09/11/18 07:31 PM

I can't find them in a normal search either. Type this in.

P5160150AC

or

P5160151AC
Posted By: hudsonhornet7x

Re: hemi blocks - 09/11/18 07:47 PM

Jegs has the part numbers and picture posted, but they have no blocks. I conformed this today as I asked about every part number they show.

Good luck, I am in the same boat.
Posted By: SportF

Re: hemi blocks - 09/11/18 10:25 PM

I believe it was Bull Dog Performance that had two new blocks for sale at the Mopars on the Mountain at Mountain Park Drags last Saturday.

looked good to me, but really don't know anything about it other than they were sitting in a back of a pick up.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: hemi blocks - 09/11/18 10:34 PM

If one you guys wants to buy a new KB aluminum Hemi block I will trade you my new world Hemi block (all machine work done by FHO)just a thought.
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: hemi blocks - 09/11/18 11:30 PM

Have you asked ICH yet. In years past they always tended to hoard them.
Posted By: MoparJunkie

Re: hemi blocks - 09/12/18 02:41 AM

Originally Posted By SportF
I believe it was Bull Dog Performance that had two new blocks for sale at the Mopars on the Mountain at Mountain Park Drags last Saturday.

looked good to me, but really don't know anything about it other than they were sitting in a back of a pick up.

I spoke with him also.... He threw Ray Barton's name around, so I called Ray and talked to him. I'll just put it this way.... I won't buy that block! twocents
© 2024 Moparts Forums