Moparts

So, I'm watching D1TV on YouTube...

Posted By: CMcAllister

So, I'm watching D1TV on YouTube... - 05/27/18 12:23 AM

...and the Maple Grove points meet, and over on the right side of the screen I see 190 people watching that as well as 400 people watching the Sportsnationals in Bowling Green.

Then I see almost 2000 people watching the live stream of something called "Disc Golf" and I'm thinking "Naw, can't be". It's a bunch of guys playing some kind of golf in the woods with frisbees. 2000 people? Must be something about throwing frisbees that I don't know about. Back to the race.
Posted By: RustyM

Re: So, I'm watching D1TV on YouTube... - 05/27/18 04:17 AM

It’s a strange game- not for me at all.
Watching it ??
Dr would have to have me on some pretty hard drugs to watch that!
Posted By: 1Fast340

Re: So, I'm watching D1TV on YouTube... - 05/27/18 12:13 PM

Ok i tried some of that as a kid,and i can see it being fun to play disk golf a warm summer afternoon under the influence of a few cold beverages with good friends,watching it as a sport however,not going to happen.
Posted By: moparx

Re: So, I'm watching D1TV on YouTube... - 05/27/18 04:23 PM

are you guys referring to the regular game of goof, or this disc goof thingy ? either way, my doc has me on some good stuff, but i ain't watching either.......
beer
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: So, I'm watching D1TV on YouTube... - 05/27/18 07:16 PM

Professional disc golf. Color commentators and the whole deal. Looks like they're having it in someone's backyard. Unsurprisingly and most apropos, it was happening in San Fransisco.
Posted By: A/MP

Re: So, I'm watching D1TV on YouTube... - 05/28/18 04:54 AM

To keep everything in perspective, how about all those cat and squirrel videos. As much as I love drag racing, a divisional event can be as slow as going to the DMV. Its amazing how they can get all the sportsman class racing down to 2 days when they know the weather will not cooperate and no one wants to hang around for a Monday finish. If there are glitches in the broadcasting of an event, how about a filler.... Any suggestions for a filler? ESPN Spelling Bee? Or....
© 2024 Moparts Forums