Moparts

ptc converters

Posted By: rbkt65

ptc converters - 06/02/17 04:40 AM

had one done a few years ago, lost paperwork and have tried to contact them via email. No response back from them. Anyone had any experience with them after having a converter done. Seemed like good people at the time. Got reasonable from them. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: HOTMOPR

Re: ptc converters - 06/02/17 05:28 AM

Better off to call
Posted By: cudatom

Re: ptc converters - 06/02/17 06:18 AM

I always call also. Tried the email route once and didnt get a reply.
They are good to wk
with. My brothers convertor was off and they had him return it and adjusted the stall. I think the turn around was less than 2 wks.
Posted By: Charger453

Re: ptc converters - 06/02/17 07:58 AM

Give them a call. They will pick up the phone and answer any questions. At least that's been my experience and I've ordered a couple converters from them.
Posted By: Clanton

Re: ptc converters - 06/02/17 12:53 PM

PTC does have great service at the shop and they are very willing to help but I had some trouble with the middle man getting info from the boss going back and forth.They need to shorten the pump drive about .030.
Posted By: bonefish

Re: ptc converters - 06/02/17 02:32 PM

im one of the rare guys that have had nothing but bad luck with PTC,3 verts later i gave up.from what i hear you need to deal DIRECTLY with a guy named Ken,i was dealing with someone else(cant rem. who)but had pretty bad results.
Posted By: intenseneon

Re: ptc converters - 06/03/17 02:03 AM

I'm still waiting on Ken(who is a good guy and the owner/boss) to call me back. I talked to someone on Tuesday. Im done with ptc and went with fti. I've never had to keep on them to get any converters done. Been great to deal with.
Posted By: D-50

Re: ptc converters - 06/03/17 02:22 AM

I talked to Kenny last Saturday night at my local drag strip. He was a busy guy. He was racing in 2 classes, 6.0 and 7.0 heads up with 2 different 69 Valiants.
© 2024 Moparts Forums