Moparts

The Block vendors

Posted By: HDNMOPERS

The Block vendors - 05/30/17 02:42 AM

With Muscle Motors closing their doors. Who are all the contacts/vendors for the new blocks. I seen the post that Best Machine is and Chicago Connection is another. Im gonna call Hensley's in Knox TN this week. Since they are close. See if they got any info on availability cost and lead time. Thanks
Posted By: FastmOp

Re: The Block vendors - 05/30/17 03:23 AM

Great question. I got a buddy that needs a block.
Posted By: sgcuda

Re: The Block vendors - 05/30/17 03:41 AM

Sherrie Rae of RayMac on FB is advertising blocks.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: The Block vendors - 05/30/17 05:30 AM

Talk to Todd at http://www.mopartsracing.com/
Posted By: LA360

Re: The Block vendors - 05/30/17 06:55 AM

I must have missed what happened, Muscle Motors have closed? What happened there?
Posted By: earthmover

Re: The Block vendors - 05/30/17 02:03 PM

I've talk to ray and Chicago connection see.s it's about 8 week time frame ..todd is yet yet a vender for the block unless things have changed in the last few weeks..
Posted By: RBRE

Re: The Block vendors - 05/30/17 02:54 PM

Ray Barton Racing Engines also sells these Blocks. Call for information and pricing -- 610-693-5700
Thanks
Posted By: HDNMOPERS

Re: The Block vendors - 06/06/17 02:04 AM

Originally Posted By HDNMOPERS
With Muscle Motors closing their doors. Who are all the contacts/vendors for the new blocks. I seen the post that Best Machine is and Chicago Connection is another. Im gonna call Hensley's in Knox TN this week. Since they are close. See if they got any info on availability cost and lead time. Thanks

Talked to Mike at B3Racing (The valve train Geometry Guy) the other day about the THE BLOCK. He's got to go to Ray Barton's shop next week. While he is there he is gonna get some info. So when I hear back from Mike. I should have some idea on a time frame and cost's. Oh and Mike at B3. What a good guy to talk with. Will update when he gets back to me.
© 2024 Moparts Forums