Moparts

SEMA

Posted By: Crizila

SEMA - 10/24/16 12:15 AM

Who's goin?? I will be there Thursday and Friday. Anything I should put on my "target" list?
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: SEMA - 10/24/16 12:20 AM

I was going to go but with Fall Fling and the Good Guys coming up I passed. Supposedly they give away the used Go-Pro cameras they use at the show late in the day Friday. whistling
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: SEMA - 10/24/16 12:37 AM

Last time I went we got free World of Outlaw tickets via Mark Kinser/Mopar for the race that was held on the Friday of SEMA. that's dating it huh!! sad being I'm only 100 miles and some change away.
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: SEMA - 10/24/16 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By J_BODY
Last time I went we got free World of Outlaw tickets via Mark Kinser/Mopar for the race that was held on the Friday of SEMA. that's dating it huh!! sad being I'm only 100 miles and some change away.
Jay you are miles away from anything. ..hahaha
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: SEMA - 10/24/16 12:47 AM

Lake, river, I-40.... that's about it. smile
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: SEMA - 10/24/16 10:10 PM

We will be racing as usual those days. They hold Sema the week after the National event which is the week of the division race. Usually we can go on Wednesday but this year we are running a make up race from a rainout on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Posted By: DemonDust

Re: SEMA - 10/24/16 10:18 PM

Flying in Wednesday morning leaving Saturday. Should be a good time.
Posted By: voigtspeed

Re: SEMA - 10/25/16 03:19 AM

Be there Tuesday to Thursday looking at all I want and trying to figure out how to get it.......................
Posted By: Crizila

Re: SEMA - 10/25/16 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By moparpollack

I was going to go but with Fall Fling and the Good Guys coming up I passed. Supposedly they give away the used Go-Pro cameras they use at the show late in the day Friday. whistling
Going to Good Guys also - November 18 - 20 out here in Phoenix. Will drive ( attached pic ) Round trip about 200 miles - if it makes it. wrench

Attached picture 1 bad 33.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums