Moparts

Anybody heard of the Torqstorm supercharger kits

Posted By: vttm

Anybody heard of the Torqstorm supercharger kits - 06/20/16 10:52 PM

Was browsing ebay the other day and came across these supercharger kits. torqstorm.com. This looks like a very reasonably priced kit. Just wondering if anyone has used or heard of these.
Posted By: Dragula

Re: Anybody heard of the Torqstorm supercharger kits - 06/20/16 11:53 PM

One of my Mopar buddies put one on a 416 in his Charger. Serp belt system is sure quiet....He took it to the Mopar drags in street trim and its a stick. I was not impressed by the ET, but I am not sure how hard he hit it. I have not had a chance to catch up with him after words.

He was happy with the install....Fit with all the stock stuff.
Posted By: killermopar

Re: Anybody heard of the Torqstorm supercharger kits - 06/20/16 11:58 PM

I just looked them up because I will be at sometime in the future building a w2 small block, hey a supercharged one would be cool. They look decent especially for the price. I also looked at the big block version and IMHO the tubing going over the distributor looks kind of cumbersome. Other than that, I am quite interested in first hand info. also. Thanks guys.
Posted By: Kiddart

Re: Anybody heard of the Torqstorm supercharger kits - 06/21/16 06:21 PM

I stopped in to see there place in Grand rapids, very clean organized shop, the guys are awesome to talk to and very helpful. I will be purchasing one in the future for my sons car. for the price and 10lbs of boost and a 40% gain in HP, its worth the money. I think if I recall they max out at 15psi, also you can double them up. real cool product. they do a lot with the super charger store for the mopar arena.
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: Anybody heard of the Torqstorm supercharger kits - 06/21/16 10:12 PM

Just talked to those guys. Very near me.
I am giving serious thought this coming off season to buying this blower setup for my little 318.
He figured it would likely push 600 horse with what I have currently going on.
For probably 4 grand including blow through carb and a couple of other items needed, should push this car well into the 10's without working up a sweat, or losing a bit of its current street manners.
Can you say 10 sec, iron headed, hydraulic cammed, low compression 318....... I think I can..... Lol
© 2024 Moparts Forums