Moparts

World Footbrake Challenge

Posted By: kissmyaspen

World Footbrake Challenge - 06/20/16 03:53 PM

Anyone on here heading to Bristol in a few weeks for the WFC? Me and a buddy will be leaving out Thursday Morning from central Ohio area.
Posted By: ChuckT

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 06/20/16 05:39 PM

'69 Cutlass with no hood, 1 entry in, hoping to roll some change up to get a second! Missed 2 of the last 3 years, and it hurt not to be there. Love the race, Jared and Steve are awesome, great facility, and great competition.

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 06/22/16 03:42 PM

I'll be there in the yellow Aspen shouldn't be hard to find me won't be many F-body's there

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 06/22/16 08:35 PM

Michael Beard for sure, maybe Jay Norris, about the only 2 I can think of.

Have you been to it before?

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 06/22/16 09:57 PM

This will be my first year going.
Posted By: Discoquik

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 06/22/16 11:12 PM

I'll be heading down with my Volvo, as will Nick Bowman in my Duster.

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 06/23/16 04:44 PM

I think you'll love it. I can't say enough good things about the whole experience.

See you there, Vic.
Posted By: theraif

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 06/23/16 08:10 PM

i`ll be watching on line cheering for all the n.e.ohio guys

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 07/13/16 08:17 PM

How did you make out, Aspen? I was going to come over and say hello, but lanes were moving, and I don't want to chance taking a racer out of their race mindset right before an elimination run. Nice clean car! I think I saw you advancing a couple of rounds? You seemed to be up there a couple times I was.

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 07/19/16 04:00 PM

I went 3 rounds Friday and 4 both Saturday and Sunday. I had lots of fun. you should have came over and said hey. My routine doesn't start till i set in the car and who know what can happen then.
Posted By: theraif

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 07/19/16 08:07 PM

as always i watched on line , you could hear Michael Beard loose his engine in the burn out box
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 07/19/16 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By theraif
as always i watched on line , you could hear Michael Beard loose his engine in the burn out box

Ya I guess his stock crank finally broke. Bummer.

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 07/21/16 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By kissmyaspen
I went 3 rounds Friday and 4 both Saturday and Sunday. I had lots of fun. you should have came over and said hey. My routine doesn't start till i set in the car and who know what can happen then.

Love the race, the people, Jared, Steve, everything. Can't wait to go back. Good to know, hopefully catch up with you maybe this season yet.

I went 2 with first entry Friday, Matt Obertanec was .032 total to my .035 total. Third round with my second entry, .026 total, to a .024 package. Wrong spot in line. Saturday, held on to the horseshoe hard, lost in the 5th to eventual winner Lucas Walker. Sunday I couldn't do squat to keep it green.

Come to Keystone end of September, Sept 30-Oct 2, no box $10k's.
Posted By: 67mprfan

Re: World Footbrake Challenge - 07/21/16 10:34 PM

As always great job Dustin see you at the Nat's
© 2024 Moparts Forums